The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

What time is it? It's (short) RANT time . . .

Why is it that some residents never get called for jury duty, and people like me have been called 3 times (over a period of years)! Supposedly it's a "random" :rolleyes: selection of residents in the state, but I'm crying foul. I think the courts have a secret database of people who have filled out the juror forms correctly before, and have shown up on the date they're supposed to--and the state just keeps asking those people to come back and be a juror again.
I was called for jury duty once but I couldn't do it. I was nine months pregnant so they excused me.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MR FERRET , on the way into work this morning, I had another idea about the HM picture and the pearl necklace. It's similar to what I shared with you already, but I also thought another idea would be (instead of a small frame) to hang the choker (ha! pun intended!) length, strand of pearls on one of those small, wire display stands. (This would be similar to the small metal display stands in a dept. store jewelry section.)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Why would anyone want to harm these adorable creatures???
original-veggietales.jpg
Love Veggie Tales. Bob and Larry rock!
"The bunny, the bunny. Mmmmm, I love the bunny.
I don't love my dad or my mom, just the bunny."

donaldtoo

So I'm going to book my next WDW trip for May - June sometime this week! I got the itch again. I think this time we are going to stay at Sports with just the park hopper. We are not going to get a preferred room and I PLAN on not making many table service reservations because those get expensive. Yes I'm going to budget on this trip.

It can be done...! ;)

FutureCEO

I'm not a fan of caramel so I never bought anything from there. I'm always afraid there would be too much caramel.

ie...I don't like Twix or Snickers but I like Snicker's ice cream bars. Go figure. Though my weirdest is I don't like ketchup but I love BBQ sauce which ironically is made with ketchup.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom