The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , and @MinnieM123 , an update for y’all.
My MIL, Shirley, is getting close to the end.
I’m sitting with her right now. She’s not been medicated today, but is completely sedate, and her breathing is labored.
The nurse was here earlier, as she now visits daily, and verified that it’s close.
I’ve known her for 40 years, as I met her for the first time when I went to pick up Carolyn for our first date back in 1984.
We haven’t always agreed on everything, but we’ve always respected each other. She’s busted her butt for her family, and I hate to see her this way.
This isn’t easy, especially for her, and to heck with me, but this is still painful to witness.
She will pass in our home, and in her room, as that’s how she wants it, and we’ll not let her down on that.
Also, both of our dogs are in here laying next to her chair. It’s obvious they sense something.
I just wanted to thank you both for your concern, and I’ll let y’all know, accordingly.

Below is just a pic of the love from her great granddaughters to her…

View attachment 805158

I’m so sorry for you and your family. I’m sure it is very difficult for your wife, so special thoughts go to her. I know how tough it is to lose a mother. Your mother in law is so lucky to have all of you (including the dogs) to care for her and be with her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom