The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Geez, this has been one crazy, wimpy, rainy summer, so far.
Normally, at this time of year, it’s 105+ and all the grass is brown. That’s been the case for, literally, decades. The grass now needs mowing again, for the 4th time this summer…!!!!! 🤪😅
But, with all the rain, the humidididididity is sky high, so it still feels pretty warm…!!!!! :hilarious:

E727ADE0-ACA9-4F20-9F97-8AF16097E068.jpeg

donaldtoo

Soccer players are sissies. Gusts of wind can knock them over and they'll flop like they just got shot.

Nice general statement about soccer players. I played varsity soccer my junior and senior years of high school, and never took a dive or acted. I’m 61+, and I’ll bet you couldn’t “flop” me on your best day, bud. :mad:

StarWarsGirl

Soccer players are sissies. Gusts of wind can knock them over and they'll flop like they just got shot.
I wouldn't say they're sissies. I mean, they do a lot of running up and down fields. But football players are getting routinely smacked by the opposition*. Baseball players also get some knarly bruises and keep playing through it, not to mention they play way more games

In no way does this apply to Tom Brady, who was the biggest baby of an athlete there ever was.

donaldtoo

On another, lighter note…
Since I shaved my beard off Saturday afternoon, my phone doesn’t recognize my face, so I hafta’ keep typing in my code…apparently, I had it longer than I usually do…!!!!! :hilarious:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I wouldn't say they're sissies. I mean, they do a lot of running up and down fields. But football players are getting routinely smacked by the opposition*. Baseball players also get some knarly bruises and keep playing through it, not to mention they play way more games

In no way does this apply to Tom Brady, who was the biggest baby of an athlete there ever was.

So do rugby players and that sport is more violent then american football

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom