The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Bunch of Grinches 😉
The season is what you make of it .
Life's experiences very strongly contribute to what you make of it! I don't try to change it or try to influence others to think my way. I continue to smile and do Christmas like I always did and enjoy family time together. In my mind having to many Holidays also contributes to less time with the very people you want to spend time with. Instead so many just save up the together time for the Holidays.

StarWarsGirl

Ohh Chloe would have loved that! Then, she wouldn’t have always jumped up on the counter to go to the sink faucet! 🤣
I just refilled it after washing it (it's dishwasher safe!). I think Ella missed it because she immediately went to go drink. 😆 She's got another one upstairs that's plastic but prefers this one.

With cats, in the wild, they look for water sources that has moving water, so the fountain encourages them to drink more water. Which is probably why Chloe went after the sink.

Although the male cats I had growing up would drink out of the toilets. 😆 I don't know what that says about the males of that species. My girls have always been pickier. 😂

wdwfan4ver

Bunch of Grinches 😉
The season is what you make of it .
Christmas is fine, but I'm not a fan of putting Christmas stuff up during summer.

Buying Christmas Stuff during spring/Summer is fine though. The fact is a good amount of the Christmas decorations I own were bought during vacations I went on during late spring/ Summer time from past years such as the 3 Christmas Shops in Door County.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Okay, a bunch of Amazon packages were delivered today, and they are already set up and the boxes disposed of.

Mostly so I don't have to hear Dad say anything about it. 😂

I got two of mine. I have two more coming next week. 🤦🏻‍♀️

You gals cleaned up! ;) I never even looked at the special sale days. Figured it out that if I didn't look, I wouldn't see anything that I so desperately needed . . . :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom