The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
You're from a foreign land; you can be forgiven for not recognizing the obviously superior holiday known as Thanksgiving and how Christmas manages to rain on its parade every year...
Your from a foreign land. You can be forgiven to having to have a practice Christmas to make sure you get the real one right.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Sorry Matt Leblanc GIF

StarWarsGirl

I understand. I am not a fan of "Christmas Shoes".

My dad is not a fan of Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney.
It's just endless for two months. And it's basically the same songs all the time.

If that wasn't enough, I was in chorus and generally, rehearsing Christmas music started in October. You really can only listen to Sleigh Bells a certain number of times before insanity sets in...

Goofyernmost

Wimpy summer here, so far… :(

View attachment 800945
101F on my outdoor thermometer right now but a very pleasant 72F in my apartment and at the moment the AC isn't running. It runs on its own thermometer. So much better than the old days. Something has to be!

Full disclosure: The moment I pushed the post button the AC kicked back on again. I'm OK with that.

StarWarsGirl

That's one thing that I agree on. 14 years in retail and print advertising made me hate the whole season. Now it continues because it is expected that I spend money that I don't have to give junk to people who probably don't need it and definitely don't appreciate it. Bah Humbug!
I think this is also it for me. The most meaningful gifts I've gotten are ones that were unexpected which showed how well the person knew me.

Not the ugly Snow White doll I once got...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom