The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I'm sure by now that all of you have seen the NEW Country Bears show. For those that haven't, here it is.

I'm sure the purest and those that hate change of any kind will not approve, but I think this is a good update for something that needed desperately to be updated. The songs are different but it lends itself to the new guest that didn't know any of the old ones to sing along with.

FutureCEO

I'm sure by now that all of you have seen the NEW Country Bears show. For those that haven't, here it is.

I'm sure the purest and those that hate change of any kind will not approve, but I think this is a good update for something that needed desperately to be updated. The songs are different but it lends itself to the new guest that didn't know any of the old ones to sing along with.

The Country Bears to me has always been something to skip to Splash Mountain. Unfortunately, Splash Mountain is now something to skip also. Though, I'm sure I'll do it at least once if I go back to Disney.

Songbird76

A got his exam results. His graduation ceremony is tomorrow, so I'll post pictures after that, but he has mostly 8s and 9s. He just barely missed c.um laude because they use raw scores for that instead of the rounded ones. But he was kind of unlucky with that because he actually failed that first exam where he had the panic attack and missed a whole hour of the exam. He had a 5.4 and you need a 5.5. But he had a 7.2 on the central exam in that subject, so that averaged out to a passing grade, but he got a 6, which is the lowest allowed for c.um laude. So that was good, but he missed the average of 8 on the overall list of scores. And then he had a really bad examiner for social studies who condescendingly asked him, You HAVE heard of the United Nations, haven't you?? ". His mentor told DH that everyone had issues with that examiner. I think they are turning in complaints out him. There are always two examiners, and I asked why the 2nd one didn't step in and tell him he couldn't speak to students that way, but apparently the 2nd wasn't a whole lot better. But A passed, so there's probably not much to be done about it, because it didn't cause him to fail. But he did really well anyway, and we are super proud of him!

wdwfan4ver

I was thinking he has more identities than an undercover MI6 agent.

At least none of his identities were this:

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Well, again with the “those that hate change of any kind” generalizations. :facepalm:
I hate this because it’s just plain Disney “shove our Disney IP crap down their throats at any cost” bad.
I watched it 3 times with an open mind, and it just IP s ucks to me.
They even destroyed Big Al with Coco BS.
What a joke.

Figgy1

I think it's really cute and feels fresher

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No

THANKS I have not watched yet, but will tomorrow. :happy: I like the updates on the exterior in photos I have seen! We see it once each trip....used to time it so we came out to Pecos Bill to hit their awesome burger bar.....but it left and I like to remember that anyhow.:p It was the sauteed mushrooms and onions......yum.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

I haven't watched all of it yet, just some bits and pieces. My husband and I plan to watch it tonight. I liked the old Country Bear Jamboree but from what I have seen of the changes it seems like a nice update. I'm looking forward to see it. When it was first announced and I saw that the singer/songwriter Mac MacAnally (he has won a ton of awards and was in Jimmy Buffett's band) was working on it with Disney I knew it was in good hands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom