The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
The damage to the garage has been repaired, the gutter replaced, and we managed to do so without disturbing the bird's nest with eggs in it or the birds:joyfull:
Major scores at the farm market leaf lettuce heads so large I had to put them directly into the car organizer because they wouldn't fit in my bags without squishing them, first baby zucchini of the year, squash blossoms, oyster mushroom for way less than the supermarket

StarWarsGirl

I’ve made my first official GanGan purchases. It has been soooo hard to not buy cute baby clothes. So thanks to ShopDisney sale here is
the Perogi’s first Disney World sweatshirt

View attachment 790405

And I needed Face Time for when baby arrives to new IPhone was acquired.
I bought this for the neighbor's baby...

He's one spoiled baby. 😂 Neighbor sent me a photo of him with his Dumbo, reaching out for his trunk. Made my heart melt.

wdwfan4ver

Do you want more damage to your property ?
I know some guys ...
I already know what damage your relatives cause and how aggressive they are due to local repair commercial that aired last year;).
I'll bet your guys can whip his guys. I'll watch the news for the results.
The question is though how many cages are needed.

wdwfan4ver

I bought this for the neighbor's baby...

He's one spoiled baby. 😂 Neighbor sent me a photo of him with his Dumbo, reaching out for his trunk. Made my heart melt.
Dad bought 2 of them for my mom Those Dumbos now have sunglasses on according to my parents.

wdwfan4ver

I'll bet your guys can whip his guys. I'll watch the news for the results.
His guys can be distracted without doing damage . Case in point:
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom