The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I return once again! I really wish I had the motivation or ideas to post more on this forum. I regret not ever getting around to writing a trip report about my WDW trip last September, but it is what it is. Maybe I'll get around to it eventually. No idea when I'll be heading back to Orlando again.

My life is going pretty swell, job is stable and I'm vibing with friends and family. New York is as busy as ever and I am here for it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I return once again! I really wish I had the motivation or ideas to post more on this forum. I regret not ever getting around to writing a trip report about my WDW trip last September, but it is what it is. Maybe I'll get around to it eventually. No idea when I'll be heading back to Orlando again.

My life is going pretty swell, job is stable and I'm vibing with friends and family. New York is as busy as ever and I am here for it.
Welcome Home Wreath GIF by TheLandGroupTitle
we've missed you

StarWarsGirl

That type of attitude will be taken into account when you leave him at the home when you go home;)
He says he never gloats when he wins. I'm like, uh, you used to sing "I am the Champion" (to Queen's "We are the Champions") whenever you won a game when I was growing up. 😂

I swear the reason he pretty much doesn't play most games anymore is because I figured out how to win. Shuffleboard is just one he's very good at. Sore loser.

Figgy1

Premium Member
He says he never gloats when he wins. I'm like, uh, you used to sing "I am the Champion" (to Queen's "We are the Champions") whenever you won a game when I was growing up. 😂

I swear the reason he pretty much doesn't play most games anymore is because I figured out how to win. Shuffleboard is just one he's very good at. Sore loser.
Shuffleboard is an old man's game so losing needs to go on the checklist;)

StarWarsGirl

He had me playing it when I was about eight, so he would have been about 43, so not old.
And don't tell me otherwise, because I will not be "old" in my forties.
Actually, I intend to never get old. Everyone else around me will get old. Old is a mindset, and I will be young. 😂

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Welcome back -- the more the merrier here!

1717919131351.jpeg

Goofyernmost

Hey, I resemble that! However, there is a shuffleboard just outside the building, actually it's within 20 ft. from my windows and have never played it and cannot for the life of me think of a good reason why I should. I have lived here for over four years and I have NEVER seen anyone play it and this is a building jam packed full of old.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hey, I resemble that! However, there is a shuffleboard just outside the building, actually it's within 20 ft. from my windows and have never played it and cannot for the life of me think of a good reason why I should. I have lived here for over four years and I have NEVER seen anyone play it and this is a building jam packed full of old.
I was referring to people as old as her father and the raccoon;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom