The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I am watching @StarWarsGirl 's Baltimore Orioles in their Sat. afternoon playoff game. I'd like to see them win. It's been awhile and everyone can now take a break from the Yankees and the Red SoxView attachment 747384
I want them to win this series because if they win this series, I get to go to the next one (my parents are going tomorrow).

donaldtoo

Happy Birthday Emmy!!
Disney Fireworks GIF

Thanks, I’ll pass it along…!!! :)

donaldtoo

On the good side, you were not in the farthest areas of the Kidani village XD
I swear the walk towards the hotel front door is longer than from the Magic Kingdom's boat arrival all the way to the castle XD

No, but we were way out in the farthest reaches of Jambo House, in room 5555.
You reached it by taking the faceted/ curved hallway at the back right of the main lobby.
You had to go almost all the way to the back, then our wing broke off to the right. Our room was at the end of that wing next to the hallway that was used for our fire alarm evac…how convenient…!!!!! :hilarious:
Megan, Daniel, Emmy, and Audrey were in the room next to us…!!! :)

donaldtoo

Raises hand! She's not the only one! Despite the more "exciting" coasters in the parks (I like all of them), I still love the Barnstormer. I think it's a blast, and my only regret is that it's not a long enough ride. But it's a "must do" ride for me in the MK! :joyfull:

Yea, the walk-on walk through the queue is longer than the actual ride itself…!!!!! :hilarious:
Also, Emmy upped the thrill quotient by quite a bit, for a just now 5-year-old, during this trip, even though we only had 2 Park days…more on that later…!!! ;):)

donaldtoo

So the "joke" about being cattle when at Disney, is verified and noted.o_O:jawdrop: Does anyone see the irony besides me. The animals are allowed to move about relatively unrestricted and the guests are put in a pen. 🤣 Did that require a Genie+ or Lightning Lane pass to get out first?

Oh, that silliness wasn’t lost on us during that incident, and is now a running family joke…!!!!! :hilarious:
No G+ or LL to get out, but, a tiered upcharge system…!!!!! 😁😅

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom