The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Earl has always been one of my favorite restaurants on all of WDW property. :hungry: It's consistently been top notch!

To be honest, we were a bit disappointed.
4 of us ordered the holiday sandwich, and it was just kinda’ blah-ish. Seemed like the main components, the turkey and cornbread dressing, were under seasoned. The cranberry sauce was like cranberry sauce is supposed to be, of course, and the gravy was good, but, with all the raves I’ve heard, I expected to be more “wowed”. It wasn’t bad, and we might give it a second try sometime, as it may have just been one of those miss days for them.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
To be honest, we were a bit disappointed.
4 of us ordered the holiday sandwich, and it was just kinda’ blah-ish. Seemed like the main components, the turkey and cornbread dressing, were under seasoned. The cranberry sauce was like cranberry sauce is supposed to be, of course, and the gravy was good, but, with all the raves I’ve heard, I expected to be more “wowed”. It wasn’t bad, and we might give it a second try sometime, as it may have just been one of those miss days for them.
Never tried the holiday sandwich. I think I always ordered the Italian one, and devoured it. But, that's too bad that the holiday sandwich didn't make it; and like you said, maybe it was just an off day for them. Or maybe they changed the cornbread dressing recipe? Hoping the rest of their menu is still good.

donaldtoo

Never tried the holiday sandwich. I think I always ordered the Italian one, and devoured it. But, that's too bad that the holiday sandwich didn't make it; and like you said, maybe it was just an off day for them. Or maybe they changed the cornbread dressing recipe? Hoping the rest of their menu is still good.

On a brighter note, Sarah had the 1762 Original (roast beef, cheddar, and horseradish sauce) and really enjoyed it, and Megan enjoyed her vegan option. Also, we all liked the bread the sandwiches were on…!!!!! :hungry:
Emmy and Audrey had bagels with peanut butter, that Megan and Daniel had brought for them…!!! :)

93boomer

Premium Member
At her age it's probably a good idea 🤪
Yeah cause she’s really ancient.
The Nanny 90S GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom