The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I heard of him, but his playing days were before my time. Butkus started playing in the NFL when my parents were growing up.

How I heard of him is easy. I came from a Green Bay Packer fan household growing up with the Bears and Packers are a huge rivalry and is the oldest rivalry in the league.

I also heard of him due to people talked about legendary players the Chicago Bears had at the linebackers position and his name was one of those that came up. When I was a kid, Mike Singletary was considered the Bears linebacker since Butkus.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Here’s some middle of the night/early mornin’ fun for y’all…
Just now finally got settled back into our rooms after the fire alarms went off about 2:30a, here at good ol’ Jambo House…!!!!! :hilarious:
Grab what ya’ can, down 4 flights of stairs (at least for us), then down a long hall, and then out to a holding area next to the Savanna.
Hang out ‘til given the all clear, then back in and and back down the long hallway, then back up 4 flights of stairs and done.
Crazy thing is, when we were down in the holding area looking back up at the building for smoke, we couldn’t believe how many room curtains that were still open and room TVs that were still on at 2:30a…I guess Guests in those rooms aren’t gonna’ be rope droppers this mornin’…?!!!!! 🤣
Anyway, fun times…..!!!!! 🤪😅
On the good side, you were not in the farthest areas of the Kidani village XD
I swear the walk towards the hotel front door is longer than from the Magic Kingdom's boat arrival all the way to the castle XD

Cesar R M

Asking for a friend...
Does anyone else yell out "AHSOKA" like banzai yelling out Mufasa in the Lion King every time the logo shows up at the beginning of each episode? And, if so, does it drive your wife crazy as much as it does mi... err... my friend's wife because then I...err... they finish the "Lion King/Ahsoka" mash-up and start laughing like Ed non-stop for a few minutes after?
loved that silly reference.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Happy Tom Hiddleston GIF by Disney+

Enjoyed Loki tonight!

Goofyernmost

Yes, “The Jambo House Savanna Fire Alarm Cruise”…!!!!! :hilarious:;)
And, we ended up paying about half of what these rooms are going for this time of year…!!! :)
Now, we’re off to the ‘Ohana character breakfast…!!!!! :happy:
Oh, and a pic of our fire alarm “holding pen”…!!!!! 🤣

View attachment 746926
So the "joke" about being cattle when at Disney, is verified and noted.o_O:jawdrop: Does anyone see the irony besides me. The animals are allowed to move about relatively unrestricted and the guests are put in a pen. 🤣 Did that require a Genie+ or Lightning Lane pass to get out first?

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Last night at POR’s River Roost with Yehaa Bob, and our internet friends, was an absolute BLAST…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
It’s like we’ve known these people for years…!!! :) Let’s just say I owe Michael from New Zealand (at WDW for 2 weeks with his wife and 20-something daughter) 2 beers…he told me I couldn’t return the favor until we all meet up again in the future…!!!!! :hilarious:
More on all that later…!!! :)

Anyway…
After Sleepy Hollow, we headed to IaSW, where I finally got a decent pic of my favorite character from the attraction…the wonkey-eyed hippo…!!! :)

06211B98-4427-493F-B79D-02E1B2948EA8.jpegE33A9305-CAD4-4E05-AFFA-BA14CC06D7C5.jpeg7F7E3D07-7780-4AFB-834C-53A196CB83C0.jpeg

Then, it was off to Gaston’s Tavern, so Daniel could get a Le Fou’s Brew…!!! :)
It tasted kinda’ like butterscotch with a hint of fruitiness…!!! :hungry:

8CC28500-17C3-40A2-AA63-506E87B27F14.jpeg

After that was Dumbo…!!! :)

93D5B642-676E-4881-A507-B253ECEC56F1.jpegE35DE1BD-3B62-4B03-9C74-C52519AAE41E.jpeg

After that was a bit of a photo shoot, including in the approximate spot where Megan and Daniel got engaged in front of Cinderella Castle back in 2012…I say approximate, because they actually got engaged in front of the railing across from the castle opening, but, the doors for the stage show are there now…!!! :bored:;)

6A1F0ED2-1B8E-4433-9581-4D143A050853.jpeg279B099B-294B-423C-9F07-397AEA15C5D6.jpeg45C458E7-DC6B-48B6-AB2D-D7F40769BBC8.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom