The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Sorry to hear that. :(

It's currently 44 degrees out here this morning!! Doing the happy dance!

View attachment 747663
Season 2 Get Help GIF by Living Single
seth meyers get help GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Sonic The Hedgehog Please GIF by Mashed

Lilofan

Under inflated tyres are no good regardless of temperature.
Some of the newer high end models vehicles even have actual tire PSI numbers on the digital dash to alert the driver. When I park my car in parking lots it is amazing how many older and even newer cars are driven around with bald tires and or uneven tread wear. I like Wawa and Mavis Tire where one can pump your tires for free. Checking tires first thing in morning to get better reading .

Last edited:

donaldtoo

OK, flight/airport fun…
Flight to MCO was direct, flight home we had about an hour layover at DFW. Flight out of MCO to DFW was at 8a, so we were up at about 4a. We ended up landing in Austin around 12:20p, after it was all said and done.
The gate at DFW for our flight back to Austin was D11, and was in a different terminal than the one we deplaned in. We had to take the Skylink from terminal A to terminal D. We got to gate D11 with a little time to spare and found a row of 4 seats facing away from the glass. I sat down, and Carolyn, Matthew, and Sarah took off to get soft drinks. I started looking at my phone. When I looked up, I noticed the guy across from me had earbuds (whatever, there was a cord) in his ears, and was sleeping with his mouth open. Next thing I noticed is that he looked a lot like Kim Jong Un. Then, I started to look around me. Almost every single person at the gate was Asian. Then, I stood up, turned around, and looked at the plane…Asian writing on the plane. I immediately called Sarah and said “I don’t think D11 is our gate.” :hilarious: She looked, and sure enough, at some point our gate was changed to D17…turns out we coulda’ ended up in South Korea…!!!!!!! :joyfull: :hilarious:
We hauled it to gate D17, and made it just as they were beginning to board.
The flight to Austin from DFW is basically an up and down thing, and vice versa…they go up to about 26,000 ft., stay there for 2-3 minutes, then the Captain makes the announcement that we’re starting our descent into Austin…!!!!! :hilarious:

OK, next post will be a continuation of the Mini TR…!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom