The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Only did the one live post early this morning from the bus, as I really just wanted to live in the moment with Emmy and Audrey, and all of us in the MK today, for Emmy’s 5th birthday…!!!!!!! :joyfull: :inlove::happy:
Crazy thing is, Emmy and Audrey went from rope drop through HEA, with Audrey only taking a short nap in the stroller, and not a single meltdown, over anything…!!! :) They aren’t known for meltdowns anyway, but, I wondered if that long of a day might be an issue…I should have known better…!!! ;)
Overall, even with a few glitches here and there (when aren’t there some, like the unexpected crowds…?! ;)), it was still an awesome day…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
No Park day tomorrow. But, tomorrow morning at 11a we have a character breakfast (that for the life of me I can’t remember where, and everyone’s asleep :hilarious:) that Megan found at the last minute. The only thing after that is meeting up with some internet friends tomorrow evening (that we inadvertently ran into today at the entrance to CCH, meeting for the first time in person, and taking pics with) at the River Roost at POR to see Yehaa Bob…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Hopefully, I can do a little “ketchup“ ;), regarding today, along the way…!!! ;)
Anyway, for now, I’ll just leave y’all with these…!!!!! :inlove::happy:

B424CADD-8911-48CB-9DE3-3DCB64E358BC.jpeg155B85D5-4877-4595-887B-DA326E923D91.jpeg

donaldtoo

Here’s some middle of the night/early mornin’ fun for y’all…
Just now finally got settled back into our rooms after the fire alarms went off about 2:30a, here at good ol’ Jambo House…!!!!! :hilarious:
Grab what ya’ can, down 4 flights of stairs (at least for us), then down a long hall, and then out to a holding area next to the Savanna.
Hang out ‘til given the all clear, then back in and and back down the long hallway, then back up 4 flights of stairs and done.
Crazy thing is, when we were down in the holding area looking back up at the building for smoke, we couldn’t believe how many room curtains that were still open and room TVs that were still on at 2:30a…I guess Guests in those rooms aren’t gonna’ be rope droppers this mornin’…?!!!!! 🤣
Anyway, fun times…..!!!!! 🤪😅

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just now finally got settled back into our rooms after the fire alarms went off about 2:30a, here at good ol’ Jambo House…!!!!! :hilarious:
Grab what ya’ can, down 4 flights of stairs (at least for us), then down a long hall, and then out to a holding area next to the Savanna.
Hang out ‘til given the all clear, then back in and and back down the long hallway, then back up 4 flights of stairs and done.
Crazy thing is, when we were down in the holding area looking back up at the building for smoke, we couldn’t believe how many room curtains that were still open and room TVs that were still on at 2:30a…I guess Guests in those rooms aren’t gonna’ be rope droppers this mornin’…?!!!!! 🤣
Oh my goodness! What a lousey time for people to evacuate! :jawdrop: Glad the "all clear" was given, and you could all go back to the room.

Goofyernmost

Leave it to Disney to come up with a new totally immersive attraction and connect it to a resort. I suppose what they charge for the night there, they needed something exciting to do. ;) :D

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

For those who never been to Top Golf before (I haven't), they are opening up one near me on Friday.

Tuesday is half off but all the other days. :eek: You can have up to 6 people per bay.

View attachment 746822

thats a moneymaker for sure o_O
It's also quite fun and if you can get a maximum group together it's also quite inexpensive. They have tons of different types of games all played with actual golf balls and clubs. Very different. We have two of those around the Raleigh area and they are usually quite busy. The make up for the low cost in the games via the food service and like a movie theater you are not allowed to bring you own snacks.

donaldtoo

Leave it to Disney to come up with a new totally immersive attraction and connect it to a resort. I suppose what they charge for the night there, they had to something something exciting to do. ;) :D

Yes, “The Jambo House Savanna Fire Alarm Cruise”…!!!!! :hilarious:;)
And, we ended up paying about half of what these rooms are going for this time of year…!!! :)
Now, we’re off to the ‘Ohana character breakfast…!!!!! :happy:
Oh, and a pic of our fire alarm “holding pen”…!!!!! 🤣

8D9E39C5-CDA2-443B-B962-D5DE39B6EE5D.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom