The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

It's in a shopping center which seems to never lose power or is always the first to get it back. Don't ask me how, but everywhere else can have no power, and that shopping center will still have power.
A co worker home is on the same power grid as the hospital right near her home. When the power comes back on, her home is one of the first to get back power.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
We stock up on gallon jugs of water to use in the toilet when power to well goes out. You just have to fill the tank to keep using it.
Good to be prepared!!! :D

We have a stash of gallon jugs for when there is a water main break, usually one happens each winter or so......so I fill tub for necessary flushing, as they notify us usually they are turning it off if it's in our area. I have special tops with nail holes in to put by sinks to rinse hands easier without using up entire gallon! :p I like to have extra for cooking if need be, but if I have enough notice I fill my pasta pot with water too. ;)

93boomer

Premium Member
Good to be prepared!!! :D

We have a stash of gallon jugs for when there is a water main break, usually one happens each winter or so......so I fill tub for necessary flushing, as they notify us usually they are turning it off if it's in our area. I have special tops with nail holes in to put by sinks to rinse hands easier without using up entire gallon! :p I like to have extra for cooking if need be, but if I have enough notice I fill my pasta pot with water too. ;)
That’s a really good idea using nail holes!
We just use antibacterial wipes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom