The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I'm going bonkers! Yesterday I bumped my head, my ds pulled out a drawer out while I was getting something from the lower cabinet. Doc said I'm fine just a mild concussion, but no weights or driving until Friday! So if it seems I have more typos than usual......... I hate being told to take it easy!
I hope you aren't having a bad headache. So sorry.

MOXOMUMD

I was wondering that too? When we get into Fantasmic we tend to bring in with us what we want and don't leave our seats. The benches are a free for all as it starts to get crowded and ushers squishing guests in, we generally guard our spots though it would be nice to not to have to watch the preshow again.
We try to not leave our seats either but we prefer to sit in the top section.

seahawk7

In four years of driving, this is the first time I've hit anything, and I drive back roads all the time. So vigilant about not hitting anything. And then I saw it was a baby and felt terrible. :(

At first I thought it was a cat I had hit. Though I still felt bad, I would have had a conniption had it been a cat
I'm sorry. It's a little traumatizing to hit an animal especially when it wasn't your fault.

betty rose

Now I feel bad

Was driving home this evening. My mom has been teaching me how to handle her car and so I was driving it and she was in the passenger seat. I was coming up our street, brights on and slowly so as not to hit a deer. All of the sudden, a baby fox jumps out in front of the car. Couldn't brake in time and ended up hitting and killing it. :(

Absolutely nothing I could have done. I didn't see it, nor did my mother, until it was right in front of us. But that isn't stopping me from feeling terrible about it.
I'm so sorry, unfortunately, if you are driving long enough, things happen. I guess that's why mishaps are called "accidents".

Goofyernmost

Now I feel bad

Was driving home this evening. My mom has been teaching me how to handle her car and so I was driving it and she was in the passenger seat. I was coming up our street, brights on and slowly so as not to hit a deer. All of the sudden, a baby fox jumps out in front of the car. Couldn't brake in time and ended up hitting and killing it. :(

Absolutely nothing I could have done. I didn't see it, nor did my mother, until it was right in front of us. But that isn't stopping me from feeling terrible about it.
Look at it this way... he was probably on his way to kill a tiny bunny rabbit, so in a way you saved a life. Plus you didn't have to consider that some little kid was sitting at home waiting for his pet fox to come home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom