The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We should take a poll: Who doesn't have milk with cereal.

Me so far and never will. If I want mush, I'll eat oatmeal. And I'm sorry to you southerners but you can keep grits down there.

Edit: I'm updating this to include y'all. I've been hearing it more and more on TV. And just no.
Always liked milk with cereal. :hungry: (If you eat the cereal fast, it doesn't get mushy.) :joyfull:

I don't think I've ever had grits. I've had oatmeal though.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Looks like sesame chicken.

Where's mine?
sorry images GIF
all the guys are home

93boomer

Premium Member
We should take a poll: Who doesn't have milk with cereal.

Me so far and never will. If I want mush, I'll eat oatmeal. And I'm sorry to you southerners but you can keep grits down there.

Edit: I'm updating this to include y'all. I've been hearing it more and more on TV. And just no.
I eat oatmeal every day. Sometimes my DH eats cereal with milk but mostly oatmeal.
And the only way I can eat grits are mixed with an egg. Or with cheese on top😉

MinnieM123

Premium Member

donaldtoo

Oh my goodness . . . sad to see those beautiful old oaks fall over like that. Just goes to show how heavy ice is . .. :(

Yea, in the 46+ years we’ve lived here, I’ve never seen it this bad. On a brighter note, the vast majority of trees appear not to have suffered that fate, but, however, have lost a lot of branches.
There are so many trees here in Central Texas that it really won’t even make a noticeable dent, but, those property owners that were once averse to trimming their revered ( :hilarious: ;)) trees back, may think otherwise after this event.
And, it’s not like trees don’t grow back…!!! ;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom