The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Here at the Massachusetts Audubon, we have Ms. G. She disagrees with Punxsutawney Phil's prediction of 6 more weeks of winter. I disagree with her prediction of an early spring. I say, Punxsutawney Phil for the win! :joyfull:

I sense a disturbance in the groundhog force…!!! 🤔🤭

FutureCEO

donaldtoo

View attachment 696148 Not ashamed to say I love the chocolate mint cookies and a cold glass of milk, I can make a box disappear in no time

Our 2 DDs sold Girl Scout cookies for a combined 10 years straight. My DWifey was the Troop Leader for both of their troops. She also volunteered to be the Service Unit Cookie Coordinator. Every year at that time, our garage was filled with cases upon cases of that legal crack. We worked cookie booths in 3-hour shifts at different locations with both DDs over weekends for all that time.
Funny thing is, even after all that temptation, I never “got high on our own supply”…!!!!! :hilarious:
But, if the Girl Scouts were sellin’ beer, that probably woulda’ been a different story…!!!!!!! :joyfull::D🤣

donaldtoo

The groundhog at the local zoo disagreed with Ms. G and predicted this instead:
tumblr_p3kwtyaw7D1tsppsxo2_640.jpg

And, I hadn’t even read ahead…!!!!! :hilarious:

donaldtoo

See, I don't know if I actually miss going into the office and seeing the drama or not...

I'm going with nope.

It may sound funny, but, I honestly don’t remember seeing anything I would call actual drama over the combined 30+ years I’ve been at our firm.
Granted, I’m older now, and tend to keep to myself socially, but, all the younger (our kiddos ages :hilarious:) coworkers know I’m totally in business-wise, so I may be missing some stuff, and that’s fine by me…!!! ;)
But, even when the firm was first founded, and we were all younger, I don’t remember such.

wdwfan4ver

We should take a poll: Who doesn't have milk with cereal.

Me so far and never will. If I want mush, I'll eat oatmeal. And I'm sorry to you southerners but you can keep grits down there.

Edit: I'm updating this to include y'all. I've been hearing it more and more on TV. And just no.
I don't have milk with cereal. My reasoning is while I eat milk products in a day, I have to limit myself. Back in 2000, it was found out that I do have mild case of lactose intolerant.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

I didn't even have to see one on the street. One of them came into my classroom looking all cute and I was duped into getting 2 boxes.

I bought a box of the pictured below new “Adventurefuls” from a coworker’s 2 Girl Scout DDs that came into the office with her yesterday…I ate 2…3 maybe…possibly 4… :cautious::cool:, and brought the rest home to Carolyn…!!!!! :inlove::happy::hilarious:

95BF137C-B8F5-4F03-B2CE-88A285E8D17F.jpeg

Cesar R M

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom