The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

So sorry Brian failed!! That's really awful. How does someone who was doing so well fail the final? Either the final is poorly made, or the teachers haven't taught the correct material! Does he have a job right now along with school? If he goes for his LPN license, will he have to quit one job to get on in nursing? Would he be happier doing that?

I take it you have some rare record that a whole bunch of people are looking for? Is there not a way to get more than 6? Good luck!!
Sounds like a scam to me.
5k additional money to have a ton of ppl fail a class?
Somehow reminds me of the mentality of some teachers to be proud that half their classes failed .

wdwfan4ver

Apparently the new rule in my house is that I'm not allowed to yell at the TV just because the Wheel of Fortune contestants are stupid...
I can't you blame you for yelling. I watch the show too. I know Wheel of Fortune is really running amok lately. I know 2 contestants said paddle boat and the other spelled pedam boat instead pedal boat:rolleyes:.

The song lyric puzzle screw up was really bad on Tuesday. I know what the contestant was going by, but he should've been reading what the puzzle board says.

Next week is College week on Wheel of Fortune. Hopefully the students are as bad or worse then what the show is getting for contestants lately.

wdwfan4ver

Raccoons and ferrets celebrate St. Patrick's day also:
88f330bba4b1b2d09c58493178b7f6a6.jpg
st-patricks-day-ferret-jeanette-k.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom