The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
The only reason I carry cash down there is because I also do fabric shopping while in the area. Some of the places I go don't even have electric lights let alone any way to process an electronic transaction but I could see it being difficult for some of their customers as they do have some clients who also live that way. I could also see problems for kids who only have cash and problems if online banking goes down as not everybody carries more than one card. I hope they have a back up plan.
They do. They have five stations where you can convert your cash to a card. Vendors who just walk around are also accepting cash. I know several other parks have already done this successfully.

Figgy1

Today was in the high 60s. I did get good news. Thyroid readings are good and my thyroid medication dose isn't affected by beta blocker medication.
excited kermit GIF
That's wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony the Tigger

@Tony the Tigger I'm hoping all is well with you, B and Kylie and that you issues with the site are resolved soon
Miss You Love GIF by Mickey Mouse
Seems like Steve gave up, unless I missed a message requesting me to do something, which is possible.
@Tony the Tigger , wanted to share the report below with you. Apparently, CD sales are experiencing a boom. Have you noticed this in your stores? I was surprised (and pleased) to read the report.

Yes.

I suspect the resurgence of the record store has something to do with it. Plus they're a bargain compared to vinyl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom