The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I know 2 contestants said paddle boat and the other spelled pedam boat instead pedal boat
Don't forget about pedaw. Me:
Tv Show Friends GIF

donaldtoo

Depending on how traffic is flowing (or, if my country backroad is flooded out) I sometimes take yet another back-ish road shortcut.
Anyway, I was on that road on my commute home tonight. There’s a pub called “Pour House” just off the road with an extensive outdoor area, that’s been pretty much packed every time I drive by on my way home in recent months. But, tonight, that outdoor area was totally packed with a sea of green…!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:

donaldtoo

Is the DST messing anyone else up?? I couldn’t go to sleep at my usual time, tossed and turned, finally got to sleep and slept until the old time when my body woke up. And discovered it was the old time so now an hour behind!🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve never had any issues with the actual time change, regarding sleep and such, but, I just wish they would leave it this way, with the extra hour of daylight.
I’ve seen in the last coupla’ days that there seems to be support for this.

Tony the Tigger

So sorry Brian failed!! That's really awful. How does someone who was doing so well fail the final? Either the final is poorly made, or the teachers haven't taught the correct material! Does he have a job right now along with school? If he goes for his LPN license, will he have to quit one job to get on in nursing? Would he be happier doing that?

I take it you have some rare record that a whole bunch of people are looking for? Is there not a way to get more than 6? Good luck!!

Sounds like a scam to me.
5k additional money to have a ton of ppl fail a class?
Somehow reminds me of the mentality of some teachers to be proud that half their classes failed .

There is definitely a scam element to this place. It's a long story. He picked one of the less expensive schools, and he got what he paid for. It's a real shame, though, after working so hard.

He lost his part time job the week before finals, so we didn't care - he was going to have to focus on school, anyway, and thought he would be getting a job soon after. Plus if he can collect unemployment for a little while, even at Florida's crummy rates, it would be a help.

Most of the teachers quit and a lot of the students failed - to the point the next scheduled semester was delayed for a couple of weeks. Teachers have been quitting right along, mid-class, which makes for awful continuity. Different ones had different methods, expectations, etc.

All that matters is that he becomes eligible for and passes the State test. Since the class most people failed is not even required by the State, some are submitting transcripts to the State to see if they can sit for the exam. If they do, then so will he.

As to how does an A student fail the exit exam - he said there were a lot of things on there that they never went over. That's not the first time that has happened. There are different programs, and if you use one program for the studies throughout the class, but then use the test from a different program, things don't line up quite right.

donaldtoo

I have like $10 in change and then more in special coins....no clue what to do with

I once was in line at a local convenience store behind a kid that had a ziplock bag full of coins, purchasing copious amounts of candy. When the kid started pullin’ the coins outta’ the ziplock, I could see they were all silver.
I offered to trade them for cash to the clerk after the kid left…no dice, as he knew what they were…Wonder when mom and dad finally found out…!!!!! :hilarious:

Figgy1

There is definitely a scam element to this place. It's a long story. He picked one of the less expensive schools, and he got what he paid for. It's a real shame, though, after working so hard.

He lost his part time job the week before finals, so we didn't care - he was going to have to focus on school, anyway, and thought he would be getting a job soon after. Plus if he can collect unemployment for a little while, even at Florida's crummy rates, it would be a help.

Most of the teachers quit and a lot of the students failed - to the point the next scheduled semester was delayed for a couple of weeks. Teachers have been quitting right along, mid-class, which makes for awful continuity. Different ones had different methods, expectations, etc.

All that matters is that he becomes eligible for and passes the State test. Since the class most people failed is not even required by the State, some are submitting transcripts to the State to see if they can sit for the exam. If they do, then so will he.

As to how does an A student fail the exit exam - he said there were a lot of things on there that they never went over. That's not the first time that has happened. There are different programs, and if you use one program for the studies throughout the class, but then use the test from a different program, things don't line up quite right.
I know a guy:angelic: BTW do you know how to operate a backhoe?

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Back from seeing "the bad guys".

It is technically a mixture between Ocean's eleven, mixed with "despicable me".
They did a superb job on the character designs.. some very impressive mixture between 3d with 2d effects.
The story sadly had to "reduce" itself to lower ends with some of its jokes.. (why its always a fart joke?). The dialog too, sometimes feels as simple but honest like Kung fu Panda, but other times it goes very low end.

I give it a decent 7/10.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom