The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 have you decided what you're getting for take away tomorrow?
Yah, lots of food! :p

Oh wait -- you asked what we were getting. ;)

So, I usually always get mushi pork (with those thin pancakes and hoison sauce). Hubs always gets some sort of fire food (usually beef and peapods, etc.), plus fried rice. We also get a bunch of appetizers like crab rangoon, steamed dumplings, scallion pancakes, and spring rolls. And we have a bottle of sparkling apple cider (same as Christmas) to drink it all down! :hungry:

Needless to say, there's leftovers for 2 days after that! :joyfull:

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Seeking opinions. Based on your past experiences, which decongestant did you have the most success with? I want to dry up a runny nose / post nasal drip. I have Alevert-D in the house. Yet I am going out later and could purchase something else if someone raves about it here.

Lilofan

Seeking opinions. Based on your past experiences, which decongestant did you have the most success with? I want to dry up a runny nose / post nasal drip. I have Alevert-D in the house. Yet I am going out later and could purchase something else if someone raves about it here.
Nyquil but with about 10% alcohol it makes you sleepy. Maybe try Dayquil. The pharmacies in my area are running very low on supplies. Maybe try supermarket?

SteveBrickNJ

Nyquil but with about 10% alcohol it makes you sleepy. Maybe try Dayquil. The pharmacies in my area are running very low on supplies. Maybe try supermarket?
Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I just googled Dayquil. It is a MULTI symptom medication that addresses many things that I'm not experiencing.
I was looking for feedback on Sudafed D....vs Claritin D....vs Alavert D....vs Mucinex D
Should I just stick with my Alavert D or is one of the others on my list better?

John park hopper

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I just googled Dayquil. It is a MULTI symptom medication that addresses many things that I'm not experiencing.
I was looking for feedback on Sudafed D....vs Claritin D....vs Alavert D....vs Mucinex D
Should I just stick with my Alavert D or is one of the others on my list better?
My go to decongestant is Sudafed D

Figgy1

We usually use Claratin but maybe you should talk to your doctor

SteveBrickNJ

We usually use Claratin but maybe you should talk to your doctor
Thank you for caring my friend. I've talked to my health clinic's provider twice this month. First time I was given two different nasal sprays. A week later I was additionally given Alavert-D.
After googling Sudafed (@John park hopper ) , I think I'm gonna look for this product....

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Sometimes you and I talk car maintenance stuff. I am at Mr Tire getting an oil change on my daughter's 2003 VW Beetle. It has had a check engine light on for approaching 8 weeks. The car drives fine though and is not due for inspection until one year from now....Dec. 2022. When they tell me what their computer says about the check engine light I might want to consult you....IF you are still monitoring this thread. ARE you?🤔

Cesar R M

Sometimes you and I talk car maintenance stuff. I am at Mr Tire getting an oil change on my daughter's 2003 VW Beetle. It has had a check engine light on for approaching 8 weeks. The car drives fine though and is not due for inspection until one year from now....Dec. 2022. When they tell me what their computer says about the check engine light I might want to consult you....IF you are still monitoring this thread. ARE you?🤔
Plot twist.. the check engine light has a short and thus its always lit ;)

In the other hand, ignore me.. I know nothing about Car maintenance.

SteveBrickNJ

It is taking in more air than is 100% efficient. I am not doing anything at this time. No need for further posts on that topic 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom