The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
To everyone in chit chat
Merry Christmas Muppets GIF by filmeditor

Figgy1

Well, there goes Christmas at Family Central (my folks place) this year…
Lil’ sis and her fam had Christmas at her hubby’s bros house night before last. They drove up from Louisiana yesterday to celebrate Christmas with us all, and spent the night at my folks house. Her hubby’s bro called this morning saying he tested positive for Covid.
This sucks, on top of sucks, with extra suck sauce…!!!!! *%#}+=*@$ :banghead::banghead::banghead::bored::bored::bored:
I'm so sorry

donaldtoo

Ohh no I am so sorry!!

Thanks.
Yes, very disappointing.
We’re in the clear, so we’ll be goin’ over to Megan, Daniel, Emory, and Audrey’s this evening. Yesterday Carolyn met her brother about halfway between Austin and Houston (Brenham,TX) with MIL, so she will be with us, as well.
It’ll be nice, but, it still won’t be the same as us all gathering at Family Central.
Probably won’t even be able to gather at Mom and Pops for Pops 89th birthday on Jan. 1st… :cyclops:
Hopefully, next year…?!
Wait…didn’t we say that last year…?!?!?!!!!! :D:hilarious:
(Sorry, but, if I don’t laugh I’m gonna’ do the other, and I really don’t wanna’ do that right now, although I probably could use a good “other”…)

Figgy1

Thanks.
Yes, very disappointing.
We’re in the clear, so we’ll be goin’ over to Megan, Daniel, Emory, and Audrey’s this evening. Yesterday Carolyn met her brother about halfway between Austin and Houston (Brenham,TX) with MIL, so she will be with us, as well.
It’ll be nice, but, it still won’t be the same as us all gathering at Family Central.
Probably won’t even be able to gather at Mom and Pops for Pops 89th birthday on Jan. 1st… :cyclops:
Hopefully, next year…?!
Wait…didn’t we say that last year…?!?!?!!!!! :D:hilarious:
(Sorry, but, if I don’t laugh I’m gonna’ do the other, and I really don’t wanna’ do that right now, although I probably could use a good “other”…)
I Love You Hug GIF by Disney Pixar

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You know you've gained weight during the pandemic when you finally get around to customising those sweatshirts you bought at the beginning of 2020, making unique Christmas sweatshirts and they are too small!!! The diet starts monday and I'm hoping I fit into them by the time of my November trip!

Good luck! I'm waiting until January, still too much good stuff to eat before the end of the year!

donaldtoo

OK, so plans are ever-evolving and dynamic…bottom line, it means I, mostly, just do what I’m told…!!!!! :hilarious:
Just got back from my folks visiting with the whole famn damily out in their front yard…and, I mean the WHOLE bunch…my two bros and their wives, and sis and her hubby, all 13 grandchildren, and MDE&A…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
We were all masked, and there were no hugs, just a coupla’ elbow bumps. The rest were all visiting with my folks on the back patio, but, Megan didn’t want to chance it, so we just all stood out front and chatted.
Really sucks, but, at least we got in a decent visit. We’ll head back tomorrow at some point and do same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom