The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

My second boss was so nice to give me an amazing gift for christmas.
36 tasks due December 27th, 6 site migration reviews and quotes.
To resume, the will have a 2 weeks vacation and just dumped everything to me. :|

Yes.. on the 24th.. mere hours ago of today, she decided to dump tons of tasks instead of giving me a headsup weeks in advance.

I'm NOT AMUSED.

Figgy1

To resume, the will have a 2 weeks vacation and just dumped everything to me. :|

Yes.. on the 24th.. mere hours ago of today, she decided to dump tons of tasks instead of giving me a headsup weeks in advance.

I'm NOT AMUSED.
Cast iron is your friend;) I suggest using both hands:angelic:

donaldtoo

I'm NOT AMUSED.

Wow, that is a major turd move. :mad:

69809679-E86B-4665-BC09-8BC3474F147E.gif

Tony the Tigger

Thanks.
Yes, very disappointing.
We’re in the clear, so we’ll be goin’ over to Megan, Daniel, Emory, and Audrey’s this evening. Yesterday Carolyn met her brother about halfway between Austin and Houston (Brenham,TX) with MIL, so she will be with us, as well.
It’ll be nice, but, it still won’t be the same as us all gathering at Family Central.
Probably won’t even be able to gather at Mom and Pops for Pops 89th birthday on Jan. 1st… :cyclops:
Hopefully, next year…?!
Wait…didn’t we say that last year…?!?!?!!!!! :D:hilarious:
(Sorry, but, if I don’t laugh I’m gonna’ do the other, and I really don’t wanna’ do that right now, although I probably could use a good “other”…)
I keep hearing stories like this. 😕 Including us. Cousin Tif turned up positive for Omicron. She’s sleeping a lot. Said it came on so fast, in one day went from head congestion to chest.

MySmallWorldof4

Merry Christmas everyone!
Disney Merry Christmas Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom