The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Well, there goes Christmas at Family Central (my folks place) this year…
Lil’ sis and her fam had Christmas at her hubby’s bros house night before last. They drove up from Louisiana yesterday to celebrate Christmas with us all, and spent the night at my folks house. Her hubby’s bro called this morning saying he tested positive for Covid.
This sucks, on top of sucks, with extra suck sauce…!!!!! *%#}+=*@$ :banghead::banghead::banghead::bored::bored::bored:
Ohh no I am so sorry!!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Lil’ sis and her fam had Christmas at her hubby’s bros house night before last. They drove up from Louisiana yesterday to celebrate Christmas with us all, and spent the night at my folks house. Her hubby’s bro called this morning saying he tested positive for Covid.
This sucks, on top of sucks, with extra suck sauce…!!!!! *%#}+=*@$ :banghead::banghead::banghead::bored::bored::bored:

I'm sorry, I know how important your family time is to you.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
In the 24th day of Christmas.. my body gave me the worst stomatch flu in a long time...

x_x

Lets just say that I emptied my stomatch so many times yesterday that I was.. not pleasant.. now I feel like half dead. x_X

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly. I hope you recover fast. I had some sort of stomach bug earlier this week and it passed in about 24 hours. Try to remember to drink water to stay hydrated.

wdwfan4ver

I'm sorry to hear this.

wdwfan4ver

There is no need for that on my younger brother's island in Animal Crossings: New Horizons. The version of Christmas in the game is Toy Day. Jingle the reindeer came today and has my younger brother pass out gifts from the magic bag with him dressed up as Santa.

This what Jingle looks like:
72743E98AEC98B9808524D8D0EAF26A4E31D439B_large.jpg

wdwfan4ver

There is no need for that on my younger brother's island in Animal Crossings: New Horizons. The version of Christmas in the game is Toy Day. Jingle the reindeer came today and has my younger brother pass out gifts from the magic bag with him dressed up as Santa.

This what Jingle looks like:
72743E98AEC98B9808524D8D0EAF26A4E31D439B_large.jpg
This is something every owner of Animal Crossings can do on the 24th including the ferret.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Pandemic is beyond frustrating. :(

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We had our unhealthy cheese filled Christmas Eve meal last night. Ham, cheesy hash brown casserole, cheeseball with club crackers, cheddar cheese tartlets, and chocolate mousse Yule log for dessert. B had bourbon to drink and I had a mini bottle of champagne.

tonight we will do charcuterie in between his church services. And tomorrow at my sisters house will be ravioli and sausage that she picked up from a restaurant and I am bringing homemade meatballs in my homemade sauce and I roasted tomatoes to serve on toasts with goat cheese.

View attachment 609482View attachment 609483View attachment 609484View attachment 609485
WOW! What an incredible spread!!! :jawdrop:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I think she once said that he lives in Western NC in which case it is probably time saving to find his way to I-81 and follow that to Pennsylvania bypassing most of the bigger traffic area below NJ and cut right across missing the area south of Baltimore's I-95. Coming from Western NC in my mind that would save mileage and time.

Got it. I took I-77 to I-81 going through the Blue Ridge Mountains a few times. I actually had my ears pop going through the high elevations on the mountains. I would avoid driving that area route at night.

@MinnieM123 you may want to have your brother avoid 81 going north or at least check the weather as there will be snow and ice along the way on 81
I actually don't know what routes he's taking. He's driven up here a few times over the past 12 years. He also told me (yesterday) that he's been watching the weather reports up and down, very closely. So hopefully, he'll pick some of the safer routes. I made it clear to him not to rush, and take his time. Fingers crossed.

Cesar R M

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom