The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Panda 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm an airhead it's squid not octopus in the fridge:facepalm:
call the midwife GIF by PBS

FutureCEO

I also have cookies and wine
I never really grew into the taste of wine so it's all yours.

Cod, salmon, mussels, clam, squid, shrimp, crab and tuna edit the tuna is for nicoise salad at 11, the rest is dinner
I never had real tuna. Just the fake stuff that I don't like anymore that comes in a can. But salmon and shrimp, I live for. That's why I',m upset at Disney for up charging it.

Figgy1

I never really grew into the taste of wine so it's all yours.

I never had real tuna. Just the fake stuff that I don't like anymore that comes in a can. But salmon and shrimp, I live for. That's why I',m upset at Disney for up charging it.
thank you
Again the advantage of growing up with a good fish store not to mention being able to get high grade sushi as a kid. My grandfather had learned to appreciate it when he was in Asia

Lilofan

thank you
Again the advantage of growing up with a good fish store not to mention being able to get high grade sushi as a kid. My grandfather had learned to appreciate it when he was in Asia
Love sushi. Back in the day at Fisherman's Wharf in SF, there was a thousand pound tuna just caught, the sushi guy proceeded to cut open the belly and gave free samples of sashimi and soy sauce on paper plates to all. He was promoting his sushi restaurant in Japantown . I ate so many free samples I didn't need to eat dinner that night. Later that night, the night tour to Alcatraz was scary!

donaldtoo

thank you

I really love sushi…!!! :hungry::)
Haven’t had any in a while though, and the good stuff is pretty pricey…!!! :greedy:

Goofyernmost

Cod, salmon, mussels, clam, squid, shrimp, crab and tuna edit the tuna is for nicoise salad at 11, the rest is dinner
Sadly I only like Cod, Shrimp and Crab (not my favorite) and I am OK with Tuna. So scratch me off the dining list. If I can't have a full meal, I'm not showing up. ;) Plus aren't some of those classified as Crustaceans and not fish? 🙂 Have a fun day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom