The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

😂
I am skeptical that you leave your Christmas Tree on display all 365 days of the year.
We have a store chain near us called Christmas Tree Shops
I don't think even they have Christmas Trees on display in April , May or June

You have the Christmas Tree Shops down in Jersey. Never knew they went that far. I just checked there website....apparently all the way to Crazyland (Florida) and Ohio.

I just buy my peanut butter there but I suppose if I cared to have artsy housey things, I would shop there. I made up a new word.

wdwfan4ver

😂
I am skeptical that you leave your Christmas Tree on display all 365 days of the year.

I don't say I leave up my Christmas Tree on Display all year long. What I meant was I only alter the inside of the house for Christmas. That means for me December and January are when all my decorations are up.

The altering is more than the Christmas tree. My shelves are altered for Christmas. I even add shelves that are only up for December and January.

People here think @MinnieM123 is nuts for her love of snow, but I am no different for Christmas decorating:):p.

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

I don't say I leave up my Christmas Tree on Display all year long. What I meant was I only alter the inside of the house for Christmas. That means for me December and January are when all my decorations are up.

The altering is more than the Christmas tree. My shelves are altered for Christmas. I even add shelves that are only up in November and December.

People here think @MinnieM123 is nuts for her love of snow, but I am no different for Christmas decorating:):p.
Gotcha ya ! ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
😂

You have the Christmas Tree Shops down in Jersey. Never knew they went that far. I just checked there website....apparently all the way to Crazyland (Florida) and Ohio.

I just buy my peanut butter there but I suppose if I cared to have artsy housey things, I would shop there. I made up a new word.
yup and another store dh wants me banned from. :cautious:

donaldtoo

Football, both college and pro…
Most kickoffs go into or through the end zone, and aren’t returned. I remember a single kickoff being returned yesterday during the Texas/Texas Tech game by TT, and the guy was dropped at about the 15. Coulda’ had it at the 25.
I know it’s been suggested before to just start at the 25 and do away with kickoffs. But, then the strategy of squib/short kicks and onside kicks wouldn’t be there, which I’ve seen win more than one game in the last minute several times over the years.
But, it must really suck to be stuck on only a kickoff special team though.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Speaking of which, I feel terrible and yet I still want to go to Sephora.
Star Wars You Underestimate My Power GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom