The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Found out yesterday evening that Matt’s coworker tested positive for COVID. It was a quick test, so they are sending him to a physician to verify. Crap.
None of us are having any ill effects, so far….
Sending more negative vibes your way
sarcastic johnny depp GIF

Songbird76

Found out yesterday evening that Matt’s coworker tested positive for COVID. It was a quick test, so they are sending him to a physician to verify. Crap.
None of us are having any ill effects, so far….
Has Matt been vaccinated? We had this just a couple of weeks ago, except it was the coworker's wife who tested positive, but the coworker had been vaccinated. The coworker ended up being negative, even though his wife and kids, none of whom were vaccinated, tested positive. So the vaccine definitely works! Did Matt get tested or does he have to do that now? Good luck!!

donaldtoo

Sending more negative vibes your way
sarcastic johnny depp GIF

Thanks, Figgy. Was off reading TRs.
Sounds to me like he’s gonna’ turn up positive again, which is negative for us…!!!!! :hilarious::D;)
Can’t remember if I posted this earlier, but, the older lady at DWifeys work also has a step son in his late 40’s up in Dallas with COVID that was on a ventilator and in an induced coma until a few days ago. He was going downhill quickly, and they decided to take him off life support, but, last I heard, he’s still hanging on.
We’ve been diligently taking 10K IU every day of D3 throughout this whole thing, and I think that may be helping, also.
And, some may already have natural immunity based on other stuff they’ve been exposed to throughout their lives.
It’s all just so crazy, no matter which way you look.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Has Matt been vaccinated? We had this just a couple of weeks ago, except it was the coworker's wife who tested positive, but the coworker had been vaccinated. The coworker ended up being negative, even though his wife and kids, none of whom were vaccinated, tested positive. So the vaccine definitely works! Did Matt get tested or does he have to do that now? Good luck!!

Yes, he had his second dose of Moderna back at the end of March, like DWifey and I did.
None of us have been tested yet. We’re waiting on the follow-up results. Seems some of the tests don’t always provide the most accurate of results.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom