The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
i guess I just expected a little more funny snark from him. I usually find him immensely funny but on this just mildly funny, like he was holding back a bit.
Oh, he definitely held back "a bit" !! Ha! I also got that vibe, but still found him (slightly restrained) amusing! (My hunch is that the network people told him to tone it down for the family hour viewing. If the show was on at say 10:00 p.m., I think he would have been a bit more open with his comments . . . ).

Cesar R M

Nevermind. I finally managed to get it. I also found interesting that Magic Kingdom is blacked out on Oct 1 and Epcot on Oct 2.
Which I assume are the special events?

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
i was about to comment on that. Nobody is happy in the facebook groups related to Disney and DVC. XD
Yeah...I love the "we listened to feedback from fans." No they didn't. If they did, they'd have a payment plan for non-Florida residents, more tiers available for non-DVC/Florida residents, Disney Genie+ Add one, etc. And also, they took away our Photopass downloads. That used to be included.

I suppose the only good thing is now you can add the water parks for $100. That used to only be included in the top tier pass or you had to buy a separate pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom