The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Yeah...I love the "we listened to feedback from fans." No they didn't. If they did, they'd have a payment plan for non-Florida residents, more tiers available for non-DVC/Florida residents, Disney Genie+ Add one, etc. And also, they took away our Photopass downloads. That used to be included.

I suppose the only good thing is now you can add the water parks for $100. That used to only be included in the top tier pass or you had to buy a separate pass.
but..but.. my genie.... lightning lane... money everywhere...

Shonky-business.gif

Tony the Tigger

Anyone recommend eating at Liberty's or Skipper's canteen?

I also noticed that the only times at Liberty's are available during the fireworks lol.

or maybe I should just go cheap and eat my usual shrimp platter at Columbia's and a hotdog in Casey's.
We love Skipper Canteen. Not the usual burgers and nuggets. Had a nice meal there Monday night.

Typing this from Brown Derby after a really good scallop/pork belly appetizer!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Anyone recommend eating at Liberty's or Skipper's canteen?

I also noticed that the only times at Liberty's are available during the fireworks lol.

or maybe I should just go cheap and eat my usual shrimp platter at Columbia's and a hotdog in Casey's.
I'm not a fan of Skipper's, but my parents like it.

The other thing is that you can check lunch walk up availability at some of the restaurants via MDE. Plaza tends to have availability for lunch if you hit it right at 11 am.

Cesar R M

9:45 for Epcot Fireworks.

I wanna say 9 for MK fireworks but don't quote me on that.

Edit: 9 for MK fireworks Oct 1-4, then it moves to 8. Sounds like it's an hour before park closing.
Yeah, the Booh to you upcharge events as far I know.

I'm going to Liberty at 8:55 pm. I hope that should be enough time to eat and then leave the park.

*edit*
You got the source of the hours? Id like to check to arrange myself better.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Yeah, the Booh to you upcharge events as far I know.

I'm going to Liberty at 8:55 pm. I hope that should be enough time to eat and then leave the park.

*edit*
You got the source of the hours? Id like to check to arrange myself better.
I checked a third party site (Disney Food Blog) that's pretty reliable and just confirmed on Disney's desktop website (under their calendar). I remembered reading it here first.

Don't worry; I didn't get my information from the site that shall not be named. 😁

Cesar R M

I checked a third party site (Disney Food Blog) that's pretty reliable and just confirmed on Disney's desktop website (under their calendar). I remembered reading it here first.

Don't worry; I didn't get my information from the site that shall not be named. 😁
Yeah I just confirmed it myself with Disney's official site. 8:00 pm fireworks. I imagine they will be around 30 minutes at most.. should give me some time to move.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom