The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Settle an argument for me...

Dad made a reservation for Nine Dragons for our next trip.

I think this is a total waste of my time because I can get better Chinese food at home and there's better food that I can't get at home at Epcot. Dad thinks I'm crazy.

Thoughts?
Your right with this one. I have only eaten there twice in many years and I was disappointed the first time and tried it again to see if it was just a fluke. It wasn't!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Settle an argument for me...

Dad made a reservation for Nine Dragons for our next trip.

I think this is a total waste of my time because I can get better Chinese food at home and there's better food that I can't get at home at Epcot. Dad thinks I'm crazy.

Thoughts?

I've never eaten there but I heard (at least pre-closure) that it was decent Chinese food. What is his reasoning for wanting to eat there?

MySmallWorldof4

I received a survey from Cabana Bay pertaining to our resort stay. Filled it out and gave them positive feedback. That was a week ago. I received an email from them today saying they were grateful I filled out their survey and could reply to that email if I had any questions. And of course it said they would be thrilled to have us back. I filled out plenty of surveys for Disney and never received an email from the hotel manager thanking me. Yeah, I know it is a generic email they send out to anyone who fills out this survey most likely, but it shows great customer service in my opinion and that they appreciate their guests. Thought I’d share.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I received a survey from Cabana Bay pertaining to our resort stay. Filled it out and gave them positive feedback. That was a week ago. I received an email from them today saying they were grateful I filled out their survey and could reply to that email if I had any questions. And of course it said they would be thrilled to have us back. I filled out plenty of surveys for Disney and never received an email from the hotel manager thanking me. Yeah, I know it is a generic email they send out to anyone who fills out this survey most likely, but it shows great customer service in my opinion and that they appreciate their guests. Thought I’d share.

That's nice that you got feedback on the survey you filled out. That sounds like good customer service.

I wrote to Disneyland about a week and a half ago with some thoughts about my recent visit, I never heard back nor did I expect to. My thoughts that I shared with them were positive although I did express my disappointment in two things: no Dapper Dans and that they did not have the security scanners like WDW has. But I think they listened to me, the Dapper Dans are coming back on September 3 and security scanners apparently debuted today. So Disneylanders....you're welcome!

MySmallWorldof4

That's nice that you got feedback on the survey you filled out. That sounds like good customer service.

I wrote to Disneyland about a week and a half ago with some thoughts about my recent visit, I never heard back nor did I expect to. My thoughts that I shared with them were positive although I did express my disappointment in two things: no Dapper Dans and that they did not have the security scanners like WDW has. But I think they listened to me, the Dapper Dans are coming back on September 3 and security scanners apparently debuted today. So Disneylanders....you're welcome!
Glad they are bringing back the Dapper Dans. They really add ambience.

Cesar R M

Disney picture time Part Uno

View attachment 583109

View from our balcony

View attachment 583110

We are just ignoring the creepy blue haired man (who will be cropped out later if I can)

View attachment 583112

This was the day we left the Magic Kingdom after 3 hours.

View attachment 583115
Are you at DVC? I swear your balcony reminds me when I rented points for Old Key West.

As for crowds.. never seen such emptiness in Star Wars Land. When I was there at a year ago during full pandemic.. There was insane crowds there... ALWAYS.
Also, are Parades back at Magic Kingdom?
The large amount of crowds there is surprising.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom