The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

The first and 2nd ones are a much watch as is the 8th to understand the ride experiences
Thanks for the advice.

I don't think my parents do ride in the Potter lands Universal outside of the train. I think he wants to know since him and mom will be visiting the lands including looking in the places and doing the train.

My parents do not do a lot of coasters or thrill rides. My dad's reason is because of his past heart issues even before the mild Heart attack on August 17th.

My dad had triple bypass in 2011. He did not have a heart attack in 2011 due to doctor told him to take a stress test before he wanted to lose weight. He failed the stress test and the heart scan picked blockage in the 3 arteries in 2011. My mom has a bad back and also has fibromyalgia and it has affected her on the amount of thrill rides she goes on.

My dad has done research on Universal Studios since no one in the family has went there. He checked to make sure there was enough attractions for him and mom. He's been checking on websites online for information and my parents have been wanting Universal videos on youtube.

The way it is, my parents will not be going Florida anytime soon. Dad has to take it easy for 4 weeks and basically I have mow my parents lawn if the grass needs to be cut.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Thanks for the advice.

I don't think my parents do ride in the Potter lands Universal outside of the train. I think he wants known since he will be visiting the land with my mom going into the places and do the train.

My parents do not do a lot of coasters or thrill rides. My dad's reason is because of his past heart issues even before the mild Heart attack on August 17th.

My dad had triple bypass in 2011. He did not have a heart attack in 2011 due to doctor told him to take a stress test before he wanted to lose weight. He failed the stress test and the heart scan picked blockage in the 3 arteries in 2011. My mom has a bad back and also has fibromyalgia and it has affected her on the amount of thrill rides she goes on.

My dad has done research on Universal Studios since no one in the family has went there. He checked to make sure there was enough attractions for him and mom. He's been checking on websites online for information and my parents have been wanting Universal videos on youtube.

The way it is, my parents will not be going Florida anytime soon. Dad has to take it easy for 4 weeks and basically I have mow my parents lawn if the grass needs to be cut.
The walkthrough of Hogwart's is still worth it, Diagon is worth going to for the shows, shopping and eating both of those are covered in the first movie for the most part. Both Potter lands are very well themed

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Maybe maybe not he's still him ;)
We've actually been getting along pretty well lately.

It's B who's plucking my last nerve. 🙄

But he goes back to school on Monday!
Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

wdwfan4ver

Mine wanted to watch Avatar when Pandora opened. I was like, no, you aren't going to like that movie. If you're going to watch a movie based on a ride, watch Guardians of the Galaxy or Star Wars.

He didn't like the movie. 🙄 I added it to the book of things I was right about.
I can't blame your dad not liking the movie. My parents, my younger brother and I don't like the movie either. My parents only did the Navi River Journey. They can't do the Flight of Passage due to medical reasons.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I can't blame your dad not liking the movie. My parents, my younger brother and I don't like the movie either. My parents only did the Navi River Journey. They can't do the Flight of Passage due to medical reasons.
See, I'm the one who doesn't do FoP because it makes me motion sick. So everyone else does it. My only use for that land is the food.

Lilofan

If anyone has friends or family in LA or New Orleans hopefully they have left town or making hurricane prep. 16 years to the day when Katrina destroyed and flooded New Orleans, Ida is predicted to make landfall near N.O. as a Category 3 or 4 monster hurricane. The city mayor said there is no time to order a mandatory evacuation for the city due to the contraflow evac roads not operating in time so she advised residents inside the levee zones to hunker down and ride out the storm. I am thinking of the full occupancy hospitals that would run on generators. If the generators are completely submerged in water, the hospitals would no longer have power. I'm not sure if the nursing homes / assisted living all have back up generators. N.O. post Katrina did not have electricity for the next few months.

Last edited:

FutureCEO

I got motion sickness the second time I rode.
But then, the screen was blurry that time and the show looked faded. The first time it was better so I probably got into another of the show sections.

Disney rides and shows that are 3D are not very good 3D. Maybe because I wear glasses, it distorts it. Who knows.

I take my 3D glasses off sometimes and everything looks the same.

Cesar R M

Disney rides and shows that are 3D are not very good 3D. Maybe because I wear glasses, it distorts it. Who knows.

I take my 3D glasses off sometimes and everything looks the same.
trust me, its not your glasses. the flight of passage and many other "fast action" 3d shows are like designed for you to have your eyes always on the "leading" character, in this case the flying Na'vi.
you try to look anywhere else in the fast moving scenes, and everything else is blurred. Classic overdone motion blur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom