The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Coming to a store near you by summer!

150422125647-gs-oven-thin-mint-custom-1.jpg
\
s043994306.jpg

7546383_G.jpg

Wait a minute!! :confused: Girl Scout cookies are pricey (but we all buy them for a good cause). So, does this mean that now we have to bake our own??!! :eek: That would destroy the fun of opening up a delicious, box of thin mint cookies and devouring them. :bawling:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK, the only ones I can find from my phone are of the artist and the construction we participated in. I can't find the other ones right now, but, I'll try tomorrow... :)

View attachment 90726 View attachment 90727

Wow. Even just those two picks of the preliminary work--amazing. As a kid, I wasn't thrilled about going to school, and I think maybe part of that had to do with the institutional (prison) look of the place. I can't even imagine now, walking into a school that had bright, cheerful design elements. A welcoming environment like that, promotes a subliminal, positive effect upon your attitude.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I can't say a church picinic has ever been a favorite event of mine. Dread going, finding a way to depart.

I've never been to a church picnic. My church doesn't have picnics.

What they do have once a year is the blessing of the animals. People bring their pets to the parking lot and the priest offers a general blessing. A few years ago, I brought Jack, because he's such a big sinner. :rolleyes: ;) Anyway, he was very disrespectful and barked at the priest during the blessing; and then he pulled out a bag of donuts (that were in an open, tote bag on the ground) from the woman standing next to us!!! :jawdrop:

I'm telling you, never again. There is no salvation for Jack! :eek:

seahawk7

Guess who doesn't have to get up at 4:45 tomorrow.
Have to get one kid up at 6:00. The other at 6:10. The third at 7:40.

And then I am back to bed.
Gonna sleep 'til noon if I want!

Hubby is leaving early; going to work for a couple of hours, and then off to way-out-of-town OBA's - the final tournament of an extraordinarily long season. (Someone give me an amen!)

I'm bach'ing it until Sunday.
Amen!

seahawk7

@seahawk7 Did you see the refurbishment of PoC has been delayed? Won't start now until June 8th. Good news even in its current condition as it is a great people eater.
Yes I'm happy because I love PoC. Last year we got stuck on it for about 20 minutes but I don't mind getting out of the hot sun and being stuck on an enclosed ride. Now if it was an outdoor ride that would be different.

Cesar R M

I can't say a church picinic has ever been a favorite event of mine. Dread going, finding a way to depart.
I skip any of the church "events" imho.
They have changed from fun for everyone with good food... to literal brainwashing, baiting and pull the classic "people are dying in X place.. donate now", and have the booth full of pictures of sad kids...
at least the food is still decent.

(ps, I have not experienced the "American" or "Canadian" version of church picnics.)

Cesar R M

I've never been to a church picnic. My church doesn't have picnics.

What they do have once a year is the blessing of the animals. People bring their pets to the parking lot and the priest offers a general blessing. A few years ago, I brought Jack, because he's such a big sinner. :rolleyes: ;) Anyway, he was very disrespectful and barked at the priest during the blessing; and then he pulled out a bag of donuts (that were in an open, tote bag on the ground) from the woman standing next to us!!! :jawdrop:

I'm telling you, never again. There is no salvation for Jack! :eek:
but..but... all dogs go to heaven!
l8nVA8E.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom