The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Yeah, I should think every teenaged girl has heard of or done the Celery Diet.
You lose weight alright. 'Cause you got a great big old belly ache from all that raw celery, and don't care to eat for the rest of the day! :hilarious:
Nope. Never heard of that one. Although I guess I still count as a teenaged girl since I don't technically turn 20 for six more days. So...just under the mark.

Boy, I am glad I was never one of those girls who did crash diets and such just to be cool.

seahawk7

He is under scrutiny for both his diet pill endorsements and having many followers believing it was a miracle drug. It appears it is not what it was promoted to be or so say the senators calling for his licence.

Then he had some 10 step rapid diet for mega weight loss too this year. You don't have to go hungry or skip meals.

He is really coming under fire for these weight loss endorsements basically.
Ok. Yeah I need to pay more attention to the world around me.

seahawk7

I wish I had more color in the hallways at my work. Our school district administrator believes that white makes everything look fresh and clean and that posters add clutter. So all the hallways are bright white and very, very little decoration in the halls. It is so boring walking down the hallways, it reminds me of a prison or something. Our art teacher has asked to paint murals but is always told no. :(
That is too bad they won't allow the murals. They would boost people's moods.

seahawk7

My advice to the WDW version applies at DL's too...see the later show. You try to see the earlier one and you'll contend with the extreme fans who camp out hours and hours before the show for a spot (literally, like picnic blankets and dinner camping out...starting at around 3 pmo_O).

My dad and I saw it, and we found a spot for the later show that wasn't too bad after watching fireworks. We saved our spot and alternated getting food for about 30 minutes until the show started. My mom and my brother didn't watch it. They went and rode Matterhorn and then went back to the room. We stayed, watched it, and did some other stuff. Tell ya the truth, I was just as glad not to ride Matterhorn. I'm getting too old for it at almost 20:rolleyes:. Seriously, it hurts my back worse than the wooden roller coasters at Hershey.:in pain:
Yeah at DL, we hover around during the first show and as people exit, we slip in.

donaldtoo

I am SO impressed with your offices. :joyfull: They are very attractive with nice colors, and I like how the pictures are arranged on the walls. The floor looks great, too. It's hard to believe those are offices, compared to where I work where everything is minimally designed for aesthetics. it's a hospital; clean and functional, but boring . . .

Thank you! :)
You should have seen what we had planned for our new building complex before the economy tanked in '09...!!! :joyfull:

seahawk7

I like the later show too. I think I read somewhere that with the new fastpass system for Fantasmic that camping out and putting down blankets isn't going to be allowed anymore. If this is true it would might help a little. I think we will try the Blue Bayou dining package and get a guaranteed fast pass for that dining section. I like how the dining packages work for World of Color, it might be a touch expensive but it gets rid of some of the stress of getting a spot.
I love the Blue Bayou. I love all of New Orleans Square.

donaldtoo

Yep, goes to my opinion that guests don't have to drop all this Money at so many table service restaurants to have some "tasty" food at WDW.

images
images
images
images

You had me at the Flame Tree ribs... :inlove: :hungry: :D ;) :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I wish I had more color in the hallways at my work. Our school district administrator believes that white makes everything look fresh and clean and that posters add clutter. So all the hallways are bright white and very, very little decoration in the halls. It is so boring walking down the hallways, it reminds me of a prison or something. Our art teacher has asked to paint murals but is always told no. :(

At the time my high school was built in the mid-60's it cost more per sq ft than any other school in the country. The people who designed it built schools and prisons. The building was visually all glass with little bits of brick around doorways and such. The hallways wrapped around the glass walls and that was the only daylight. No classrooms or offices had windows as they were all on the interior of the hallways. The school was and still is very pretty but they certainly made the classrooms feel like gigantic prison cells. Everything was white too.

Our Primary building here was white walls and army green lockers. It was depressing. We got a new principal and the lockers were painted red, yellow, blue green, purple and orange. On the larger white walls above the tile were kid type murals painted by a local artist. It helped. Our middle school principal believed decorations were a distraction to the learning process and would not allow. He grew up in East Germany.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom