The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

Me too, I wish I had a decent pattern for a sweater for me. It was my first attempt at anything beyond a blanket, tablecloth, or scarf. My next project is going to be a Christmas blanket, something simple. I'm kind of on a crochet kick right now. Maybe I'll attempt a human sized sweater after that.

Doh.. I didn't see this until after I asked the question =D

Cesar R M

When Kristoff told Anna that his love wasn't fragile after just doing a big musical number about how he was afraid they were growing apart, I was like...

source.gif
Is that Latrine from Men in Tights?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Already started wrapping Christmas gifts. Didn't finish anyone yet.

I don't wrap until Christmas Eve. When I was a kid, that's what the family did, so it just sort of stuck with me. I put on the Christmas music and wrap (or should I say, "bag" ;) ) gifts on the floor (I like to spread out everything). Oh, there's also eggnog and multiple sweets, too, as I need energy to put a few items in gift bags with a piece of tissue. :joyfull:

Good news--as of this morning, I am done with my Christmas shopping! (Cue: @93boomer ) :p

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I don't wrap until Christmas Eve. When I was a kid, that's what the family did, so it just sort of stuck with me. I put on the Christmas music and wrap (or should I say, "bag" ;) _ gifts on the floor (I like to spread out everything). Oh, there's also eggnog and multiple sweets, too, as I need energy to put a few items in gift bags with a piece of tissue. :joyfull:

Good news--as of this morning, I am done with my Christmas shopping! (Cue: @93boomer ) :p
Congrats on finishing. Waiting for the last minute
"Holy cow we forgot uncle x y or z " on Christmas Eve 😉

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
@Mr Ferret 88 , how is your holiday shopping coming along? Do you wrap gifts, or does Mrs. Ferret do that for you? When I was a kid, my mother did all my father's gift wrapping.

Oh, just saw your post above -- we posted at the exact same time!
All the shopping is done . I just have to wrap it all. Hopefully that will be done this afternoon 🎁🎁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom