The Best Thing I Ever Ate....Disney

njDizFan

Marcho Farms Veal is on the Menu at Per Se tonight!

Who's going with me?

HERB ROASTED TENDERLOIN OF MARCHO FARMS ’ VEAL
Chanterelle Mushrooms, "Pot Roast" Carrots
and Parsley Shoots with Aged Madeira

-dave

^^^

Per Se, if you thought V&A's was expensive!!. check out their menu. One of the greatest, most unique dining experiences you can possibly have. (Not that I have been there..lol)

http://www.perseny.com/

Mansion Butler

It's still chipolte mayo.
Yeah, the mayo was still on it. But when I got it a couple months ago there was this green chili, like, relish that I just didn't like on the sandwich.

Also, I'd forgotten the cheese changed. I'm a big gouda fan (or was it muenster, which I like even more). Jack is meh.

Still a decent sandwich, but now very far from my favorite thing in the park.

rkelly42

There are so many favorites like the Tonga Toast, or cheddar cheese soup, and the fish and chips at the Rose and Crown. Even the hot dogs at Casey's seem a little better than others around. To narrow it down to one meal though is just to difficult for me.

Phonedave

Marcho Farms Veal is on the Menu at Per Se tonight!

Who's going with me?

HERB ROASTED TENDERLOIN OF MARCHO FARMS ’ VEAL
Chanterelle Mushrooms, "Pot Roast" Carrots
and Parsley Shoots with Aged Madeira

-dave

^^^

Per Se, if you thought V&A's was expensive!!. check out their menu. One of the greatest, most unique dining experiences you can possibly have. (Not that I have been there..lol)

http://www.perseny.com/

Oh i Know the prices at Pe Se (aka The French Laundry East)

Of course that $275 pre fix menu is service included so you have that going for you.

While we are in the NYC area, you can't miss La Bernardin http://www.le-bernardin.com/

and if you can get a reservation at his 12 seat restaurant Momofuko Ko http://www.momofuku.com/ko/

Anybody in the area who is up for eating at any of these places, let me know.

-dave

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Mine would have to be not even the "main" part of the main course. I had a bone-in cut of steak at Citricos a few years back, and at the end, they brought me out a tiny fork to get out the bone marrow. That roasted bone marrow was spectacular. It was one of those "eye opening" pieces that rank up there with some of my top food experiences.

Mansion Butler

NO!

I just realized what the best thing I ever ate was: the banana bread pudding at the Tusker House with vanilla cream on the side. Absolutely the best thing I've ever had.

Now I'm going to keep thinking about it. . .

RooFest

Mrs Potts-MK

mrs potts in MK-its located right beside the Winnie the Pooh ride. its called a fudge brownie sundae over a 9 day trip, we had 6 fudge brownie sundaes, they are so big i couldn't finish them and the best part.. available as a snack on DDP

Mouse Man

For us it was the two fresh water Lobsters along with Fielt Mignon at Fultons followed by a Creme bu-le. We always go there every other year when we take the platinum package. With the platinum package, Fultons is on the list of places to eat. It truly is a great meal and the Shrimp Cocktails is to die for.

yankspy

I would have to say the Muligitawny soup at Boma. It was really surprising just how good it was. It is the only dish at WDW that I have ever requested a recipe for.

Close seconds are School Bread and the Macadamia Pancakes at Kona with a pot of Kona coffee.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Breakfast: Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe
Lunch: any of the sandwiches from Sunshine Seasons
Soup: Cheddar Cheese Soup, Le Cellier
Dinner: the filet at Le Cellier
Dessert: the Zebra Domes at Boma or Dole Whip (this could easily be a snack too!)
Snacks: School Bread in Norway, Ice Cream Cookie Sundaes at Main Street Bakery, or Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzels (only available by Kiliminjaro Safaris now)

jaime_1234

I'm going to have to say the coconut flan at Crystal Palace. Granted, I've never had flan anywhere else so it may or may not be better than your average piece of flan, but I know it's the one thing I genuinely look forward to food-wise on every trip!

Disneykidder

I've had the Dole Whip at the Dole Plantation in Hawaii and at the Dole stand at the Minnesota State Fair.

We had them there, too. My hubby loved it...me, not a fan there or in Disney...sorry.

First off, I havent had breakfast yet and this thread is making me verrrrry hungry. Anyhoo, here are some of my favs....there really are so many.

Le Celier-cheddar cheese soup, filet minion
Main St Bakery-best ice cream and my nephew loves the cinnamin bun thbe size of a large mans hand
OHana-bread and juice in the morning
Adventureland cart- BEST eggrolls in the world

Disneykidder

mrs potts in MK-its located right beside the Winnie the Pooh ride. its called a fudge brownie sundae over a 9 day trip, we had 6 fudge brownie sundaes, they are so big i couldn't finish them and the best part.. available as a snack on DDP

I forgot about this one...soooo good!! It was hot when we got it and were waiting for Pooh so we ate it rather quickly to keep it from melting. But it was great. I am known for my brownies but this one made mine seem like mud. I think this was on the ddp, too,

DocMcHulk

Without a doubt the most tasty thing I have ever eaten at WDW was the Holiday Turkey Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Seasoned Mayo, and Gravy all in bun. I ordered it with a slight fear it was going to be very bad and oh WOW was I wrong. It's am entire thanksgiving dinner in every bite.

kverdon

For Us:

Kevin: The Berber Braised Lamb Shank over couscous at Jiko's. It was one of my favorite dishes of all time, anywhere. Sadly it was the signature dish of the former chef so when the new chef came on board, out it went :mad:

Mona:Maise Crusted Halibut at Jikos

Kevin and Mona

My first would have to be the coconut almond crusted chicken & the macadamia nut butter at Kona. The second is the birthday cake we ordered for my daughters birthday celebration. We had it at Akershus, but it came from the bakery. :slurp:

_Scar

When I read this title, I thought you were a cannibal who enjoyed eating Walt Disney.

: o

So far, my favorite things at WDW are....

Snacks- Dole Whip, Peanut Butter Blondies, Ghiradelli Banana Split

Entrees- Carved Prime Rib from Cape May Cafe, Chicken Fingers from any ole' counter service w/ fries. YUM.

Allioop

Smoky Bacon breakfast pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express - yummy!
Onion soup at Grand Floridian Cafe and the Mussels appetizer at Flying Fish (I would have licked the bowl clean if it wasn't a fancy restaurant!)
Just got back last night and I thought about these dishes the whole way home!

PrincessK

The NY Strip @ The Kona Cafe is outstanding! I actually find their steaks to be superior to Le Cellier.

Adding more, I'm going to say Tonga Toast, Dole Whip and even the sticky wings at the Poly Concierge are incredible!

But I love the fried chicken at 50's Prime Time.

And for best breakfast buffet, Fresh at the Dolphin is INSANE!

DisneyPrincess5

The best thing I've ever eaten at Disney was a meal someone else mentioned-the pork tenderloin with goat cheese polenta at California Grill. It...was...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom