The Best Thing I Ever Ate....Disney

Ariel484

Main dish - Filet with mac & cheese from Jiko
Dessert - Bailey's Creme Brulee tart from Raglan Road

HEAVENLY...:slurp:

Kristamouse

The steak and mushroom risotto from Le Cellier was lovely and I still can't get my risotto at home to come out as good.:brick:
As plebian as it may sound I LOVE the Mickey waffles found pretty much everywhere on property.

wdwwdeagle

A toss up between he Australian kobe beef or the cheese plate perfectly paired with a glass of wine at V&A.

However, for a regular order-off-the-menu item, I'd have to say the ostrich at California Grill, which, sadly, I only got to have once, since they took it off the menu this past year. Still hoping it comes back.... soon.... like for our trip next month!

Korfar

Mine would be the BBQ chicken quasadilla from Pucks Express in DTD. From what I have heard it is no longer available so I will not be happy about that on my upcoming trip.

plaz10

filet w/cream cheese mashed potatoes from le celier. that melt in your mouth steak is the best thing i've ever ate...anywhere. haha. i hate that i have to wait a whole year to taste it again!

TinkersBell

Crystal palace: Bread Budding.
CRT: the lobster bisque. Had a Mickey drawn in ranch and it was amazing.
Yak and Yeti: Mango Pie
Adventureland: Dole Whip

All exclusive to Disney and all I crave constantly.

Not true! There is an ice cream shop about 20 miles from my house that serves Dole Whip! They serve all different flavors, but if the sign says "pineapple" when I drive by, I will always stop and get some to bring home. They also have a coconut which is divine swirled with the pineapple!

P-3 FE

For me it has to be the freshly made ice cream cookie sandwich at the Main Street Bakery. 2 huge chocolate chip cookies with fantastic ice cream between them-hand dipped in front of you-mmmmmmmm.........ice cream cookie sandwich......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh:sohappy:

JillC LI

Not true! There is an ice cream shop about 20 miles from my house that serves Dole Whip! They serve all different flavors, but if the sign says "pineapple" when I drive by, I will always stop and get some to bring home. They also have a coconut which is divine swirled with the pineapple!

And do you live anywhere close to Long Island by any chance? (please say yes, please say yes) Do they make the floats too? That's MY favorite Disney food. :slurp:

Phonedave

Marcho Farms Veal Cheek and Golden Beet "lasagna" from Vistoria & Alberts.

One of those unexpected dishes that just hits you between the eyes. The just crisp texture of the beets coupled the with utter tenderness of the cheek meat along with the sugary sweetness of beets played against the delicacy of the veal. Just a wonderfull dish all around. It was not a veal dish and it was not a beet dish, it was a veal and beet dish.

However. Another thing that just suprised me last week was the coffee dessert at Artist's Pallette. Not that the deserts were anything earth shattering (good, but not pushing the envelope) but there was a serving of a coffee granita (which in and of itself was pedestrain) but under that was a mixture of coarse grained sugar mixed with coarsley ground coffee beans. THAT mixed with the granita was a whole new experience (at least for me)

And yes Blackthdot - pictures are soon to come :)

-dave

jato4x4

The best thing i ever ate at Walt Disney World was the "Chocolate Melange" @ Todd Engligh's Blue Zoo at the Dolphin. Hands down the best dessert I have ever eaten. This year my girlfriend and I are not sharing one we are getting individual ones.

mickey2008.1

Ribeye with tamarind jus at kona with a crab cake over micro greens. On the counter service side, cosmic rays burger with toppng bar, have to hit it every trip.

NYwdwfan

I love this thread! I am making mental notes for my next trip. For me it's the trio of chocolate dessert at Flying Fish - it was insane!

goofykt

One of mine is the Spicy Kazan Roll at California Grill. My DH and I still talk about how good it was (had it almost a year ago) and can't wait to have it again in 3 weeks.

That's my favorite too!!! The bits of lemon on there put the whole thing over the top! My mouth is totally watering right now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom