The 10/27/2009 Diningpocalypse

DisneyMusician2

After 35 min on hold , i got in. I got Arkeshus, but the Royal table was not able to load on their system. So no one should be able to get it at this time. The CM told me to call later this afternoon or tomorrow or check online.

Good luck to all

Thanks and congrats on getting in.

mousebymarriage

Wooooo Hoooo I'm on hold baby!:sohappy:

The time is now 8:38am (EST). It says we estimate your call will be answered in less than...... no answer the music just started, that cannot be a good sign:eek:

gemini2727

Also just FYI but park hours have been released on the official site through April 2010.

Anyone actually see the hours? The month of March is there, but no hours. Is it just me?:confused:

wdwwdeagle

Also just FYI but park hours have been released on the official site through April 2010.

Anyone actually see the hours? The month of March is there, but no hours. Is it just me?:confused:
I was able to see the hours late last night via a link on another board. It seemed to be the UK version of the disney website (???). People on that board who were in the UK were saying they had the hours up, and US people said they couldn't see it. Finally someone posted the link, and I could pull them up that way. Sorry I don't have the link, but you might be able to google something like 'disney uk' and pull it up.

yipikyer

For those of you who had bad experience this morning, the CM got me this email to write them because apparently they don't have a supervisor on hand ( at the time a called anyway)

wdw guest communications@disneyworld com
just replace the space with a dot

I will sent them an email because at the price they are charging for the Royal Table they should be able to make it happen!!!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
8:51 and the online system is still down. Brilliant, Disney. Who is in charge of this, Stitch??

This is only mildly less frustrating than dealing with their the DMV or the woman or the NY Parking Authority.

wdwwdeagle

Looks like everything is on hold.:lol: At least with Ares it might end in a huge fireball.
I would hazard a guess that this wdw-dine fiasco is heading in that same direction. Grin.
If I were a reserv. center cm I would have definitely worn my fire-retardant suit today.
Cheers to all, and happy dialing!

gemini2727

I was able to see the hours late last night via a link on another board. It seemed to be the UK version of the disney website (???). People on that board who were in the UK were saying they had the hours up, and US people said they couldn't see it. Finally someone posted the link, and I could pull them up that way. Sorry I don't have the link, but you might be able to google something like 'disney uk' and pull it up.

Thanks - I'll try!:veryconfu

sbkline

I just checked for April, and they had Animal Kingdom's hours out, as well as one of the water parks, but that was all for now. :shrug:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
For those of you who had bad experience this morning, the CM got me this email to write them because apparently they don't have a supervisor on hand ( at the time a called anyway)

wdw guest communications@disneyworld com
just replace the space with a dot

I will sent them an email because at the price they are charging for the Royal Table they should be able to make it happen!!!

Am I the only one that finds it completely and utterly inexcuseable that on a morning like this, they wouldn't think to have a supervisor present? That's just beyond reproach.

yipikyer

Am I the only one that finds it completely and utterly inexcuseable that on a morning like this, they wouldn't think to have a supervisor present? That's just beyond reproach.

Here is the letter i wrote them:

To whom it may concern,
Let me tell you how i feel this morning after trying to get a Royal Table reservation for my future wife (planning on proposing at WDW) and our 4 year old.

First, i tried the on-line system at 6am. It worked i got in get to the royal table page enter the date , find the XXXX XXXX date enter it and click SEARCH got the date in select ok, and the SYSTEM CRASHED on me!!!! Never been able to get in after that!!!

Second, i call your center at 7am got the line spoke with a girl (did<nt got her name) search for the Royal Table on your system and for some reason the line hung up on me!!! Dammit!!!

After that i call again, got me 30 min to get a line. Got the line, wait 25 min on hold!!! After that o spoke with Mary Gardner (got the name this time!!) tried to search for the Royal table, but it was not in the system!! No supervisor was on hand to help!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TRIYNG TO DO TO US, PAYING CUMSTOMERS?

I want an XXXX XXX - 10:40 AM breakfast for me, my wife to be and our 4 year old. It's suppose to be our engaement moment.

Is it soooo difficult to obtain???

Please do something........

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Here is the letter i wrote them:

To whom it may concern,
Let me tell you how i feel this morning after trying to get a Royal Table reservation for my future wife (planning on proposing at WDW) and our 4 year old.

First, i tried the on-line system at 6am. It worked i got in get to the royal table page enter the date , find the XXXX XXXX date enter it and click SEARCH got the date in select ok, and the SYSTEM CRASHED on me!!!! Never been able to get in after that!!!

Second, i call your center at 7am got the line spoke with a girl (did<nt got her name) search for the Royal Table on your system and for some reason the line hung up on me!!! Dammit!!!

After that i call again, got me 30 min to get a line. Got the line, wait 25 min on hold!!! After that o spoke with Mary Gardner (got the name this time!!) tried to search for the Royal table, but it was not in the system!! No supervisor was on hand to help!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TRIYNG TO DO TO US, PAYING CUMSTOMERS?

I want an XXXX XXX - 10:40 AM breakfast for me, my wife to be and our 4 year old. It's suppose to be our engaement moment.

Is it soooo difficult to obtain???

Please do something........

This letter seems a bit... I dunno... harsh... :lookaroun

mousebymarriage

I am sooooooo excited, I got everything I wanted, times and restaurants!:sohappy:
Only on hold for 28 minutes! Spoke with Jessica, super sweet and helpful!

Here is what I got:

Feb 6th- Chef Mickeys 6:30pm
Feb 7th - Tusker house (breakfast Safari) 8:00am &
Feb 7th- T-Rex 5:00pm
Feb 8th - Hollywood & Vine 5:00pm
Feb 9th- LeCellier 5:00pm
Feb 10th- Cape May Cafe 6:00pm
Feb 11th- Chef Mickey's 7:30 am &
Feb 11th- O'Hana's 6:25pm
Feb 12th- Liberty Tree Tavern 6:00pm

*Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else that is still trying! Good Luck everyone

:D:sohappy::D

sweetpee_1993

Yeah, think dining will be left in the hands of fate for my friend's daughter's honeymoon. I've got to get the boy to the doctor in the next hour... :mad::mad:

dezinerbug51

Calling Since 7am!

So, last night before I went to bed I remembered that I could book the reservations for Valentines Day starting today so I waited up till midnight... the system didn't switch over. It was still for the 90 day reservations. So I got up at 6:45 am this morning, called, system was busy. Went online to try and make the reservations and I have been getting the booking system is currently unavailable message ever since. I have been trying every 5-10 minutes both online and by phone since 6:45 am. Finally about 10 minutes ago I got the online system to load but then I got the system is overloaded message. This is ridiculous!! My boyfriend works over in the Disney Celebration offices and I just emailed him to have a contact over at DRC try and make them for us!! I agree with the poor planning comments that have been made. This is like mass confusion!! :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom