The 10/27/2009 Diningpocalypse

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
6:49am (central time)

Make Your Reservation

Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

sweetpee_1993

6:49am (central time)

Make Your Reservation

Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

That's all I've gotten for the past hour.

sweetpee_1993

Also just FYI but park hours have been released on the official site through April 2010.

You have no idea how that burns my behind. What jerks. They could've posted that 2 days ago to give people a chance to plan. On one hand I'm glad this isn't my trip I'm trying to get dining for but on the other I could kick someone because this is a very sweet girl's honeymoon... :mad:

Edit: I went to look at the calendars and they aren't showing up for me. Go figure. I curse the Disney Gods and they got me. LOL!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
You have no idea how that burns my behind. What jerks. They could've posted that 2 days ago to give people a chance to plan. On one hand I'm glad this isn't my trip I'm trying to get dining for but on the other I could kick someone because this is a very sweet girl's honeymoon... :mad:
I feel your pain. I think Steve had them up yesterday.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This is most likely completely unrelated, but I can't get the site to load at all here at work. It screws the whole formatting up. Is there an option or something I have to choose so it loads properly?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
This is most likely completely unrelated, but I can't get the site to load at all here at work. It screws the whole formatting up. Is there an option or something I have to choose so it loads properly?
The site is probably just overloaded. About all you can do is make sure you are using Internet Explorer as their dining site can be pretty fickle on other browsers.

sweetpee_1993

On hold for 45 minutes now....hope someone picks up before I have to go to work...

I can't even get on hold. LOL! I've stopped trying. Don't wanna be on hold while driving DS1 to school. Poor DS2 is sick in bed. In about 30 minutes I get to start the fight to get a call into the doctor. Fun stuff. :brick:

yipikyer

After 35 min on hold , i got in. I got Arkeshus, but the Royal table was not able to load on their system. So no one should be able to get it at this time. The CM told me to call later this afternoon or tomorrow or check online.

Good luck to all

DisneyMusician2

I can't even get on hold. LOL! I've stopped trying. Don't wanna be on hold while driving DS1 to school. Poor DS2 is sick in bed. In about 30 minutes I get to start the fight to get a call into the doctor. Fun stuff. :brick:

I've had that fight before. The pediatrician is the only place you can be on hold longer than Disney or Ticketmaster:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom