That one ride that other people love, but...

AintNoOtherMan

Toy Story Midway Mania. I like it, but it isn't worth waiting 3 days in line to get on.

I really hate Rockn Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. I don't like loops or heights.

Spikerdink

I don't really 'hate' any ride.... there are those I don't go on because of fear of extreme motion sickness (such as RNRC)....

Now, shows are a different story. I won't even walk within 1000 feet of the entrance for Captain EO. I never liked Michael Jackson (all that 'heeeheee' in most of his songs drove me crazy...short trip, but still) and never thought George Lucas was a good director....

CheshireCat12

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about with TSMM, having never made the time for it (not a big fan of Toy Story movies)- I know there are some who rave about it- but is it worth the wait for adults (in the absence of a FastPass)?

JonUWStout

ok...I guess its a strange one for me, but I have to say Spaceship Earth. I know a lot of people LOVE this ride, but I get so claustrophobic, and when the chairs turn around and go backwards I typically have to close my eyes and take deep breaths. At that point I just feel like the walls are closing in. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.

a close second would be its a small world. Thats because the ride broke down and I was stuck on it for almost an hour with that song playing. In fairness to Disney, my roommate from the college program was the ride operator and he thought it was hilarious to leave my friends and I on it. We were cast members at the time so it really wasn't a big deal..just annoying...He eventually evacuated us when they were in the final stages of bringing it back up online. It was kind of cool talking to the maintenance guy while he fixed the ride though.

JIMINYCR

but who actually likes Small World? except maybe kids. who?

My wife does... Unfortunately I do my husbandly duties and make the extreme sacrifice to ride it with her. ( It's the .. If the wifes happy, you are happy kind of thing;)) There was one time there was a ride malfunction and we were stuck on it for about 20 minutes. I thought, maybe this would qualify for grounds for divorce.... you know cruel and inhuman punishment. But I survived. My son who was also with us still talks about the time.....
Fortunately he has other good memories.

All Disney All The Time

Pretty much all of FantasyLand. We like fast, we like loops, we like spinning, we like going backwards, we like heights, we like drops, we like getting wet; so you'll find us on the coasters, Splash, Kali, Dino, PW, Teacups, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom