That one ride that other people love, but...

openendedsky

Is it just me, or did that "feeling" of weightlessness just last the first few rides.
I never felt weightlessness on it. Just extreme gravity.

And, my pick would be Soarin.

Lights Motors Action for us.
I don't know if I've ever seen anybody that enjoyed this past the first watch except for one person. I've never seen it, but apparently repeatability is nil.
And I also don't know why people are listing Stitch. The thread is about other rides that people love. I can't think of a single person that likes it on any level.

mickey2008.1

Sorry folks, but COP is horrible. I get the whole Walts first thing and all, but it just sucks. it has great scenes, but it just puts us all to sleep.

tnpoohbear

You just can't stand.

For me, it's always "Small World". The song gets stuck in my head. I just don't enjoy riding it, but will just shut up and go along for whoever I'm with. I find it worse than SGE.

DD feels this way about Carousel of Progress -It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow! For me it is SOARIN I went on this once and could not get my breath - I have a fear of heights and it scare me!

Mission Space. The less intense version is just lame, and I won't try the more intense version because I don't want to feel sick on my vacation.
I agree.. and the intense version seems no different to me. I think they've toned the intense version down, too, a bit

acishere

Small World: Everytime I rode for 3 visits there was a boat pileup at the end that trapped me on there for way too long. I consider it psychological torture now and won't do it.

TSMM: 3 hour wait? Nope, not worth it.

Country Bears: I like air conditioning as much as the next person in Florida, but my tolerance of country music is too low to take advantage of it here.

Captain EO: I have too many MJ jokes sitting away collecting dust. This ride will tempt me to use them. Someone will get offended. Lets just avoid the whole situation okay?

Mikester71

I don't know how many people love this ride, but I am done going on Dinosaur in AK. Have rode it every trip so far, but after last trip, I vowed to never ride it again. It may be the "old guy" side coming out in me, but I just find this ride WAY too loud (and this coming from a guy who STILL goes to heavy metal concerts on a regular basis) and I don't like being thrown all around in the seat any more!

Gotta love getting older! :(

GoochDSA

..Expedition Everest (oh HECK no!!)...

I think it's you and me against the world on this one. Yeti aside, the ride is just really bad. It's on the jerky side and all the stopping and starting ruins any momentum the ride tries to pick up. The queue is well themed and well thought out, but the ride just doesn't follow through.

Killnme

MK- Tea Cups (I can't do spinning)
EPCOT- Ellen's ride
AK- Nemo show
DHS- Great Movie Ride (needs to be redone really bad)

KCheatle

We never do the Speedway. There is always such a long line and I just don't get what's so fun about it? You go like 8 mph and bump into the rail the whole time. I just don't get it?

JillC LI

I'm surprised that no other chickens like me have posted yet.
I hate ToT and E:E (and I can officially say that I have actually finally tried them both). Me and drops do not agree.

muteki

I can see people going crazy over a few rides, but after the nth time I have been on them I don't see them as worth the effort: Soarin, TSMM, Splash. M:S is a bore but I don't think it falls into the "other people love it" category.

I will, however, ride LwtL over and over again. Never gets old.

Brickcity Pauly

Original Poster
I'm surprised that no other chickens like me have posted yet.
I hate ToT and E:E (and I can officially say that I have actually finally tried them both). Me and drops do not agree.
Well, that's understandable. If you don't like drops/thrill rides, those are usually the most popular ones in the parks.

Runmyhorse

My daughter and I ride everything on our trips at least once. It would feel so un disney if we didnt to us .lol. the ones we ride only once are small world, and COP. Stitch we normally ride several times its one of my sons favorites. So anything to make him happy. Now my husband and son will only ride rides with no heights or drops or spins, but my son is warming up to them slowly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom