That one ride that other people love, but...

topher

Definitely the Tomorrowland Speedway. Nuff said.
I will also throw Peter Pan into the ring.
It's a very neat ride but I can't stand the thought of waiting 2 hours for a dark ride. The queue is terrible also.
Primeval whirl.. Are we still at Disney?

ariel90

Buzz Lightyear ranger spin and the giant ball of boring, I mean Spaceship earth. I only go on spaceship earth for the air conditioning but the narrator is so boring and then sometimes it breaks down and you're listening his boring voice. I broke down once at the end so close to it being over yet so far away at an angle not too comfortable for a nap.

Killnme

Buzz Lightyear ranger spin and the giant ball of boring, I mean Spaceship earth. I only go on spaceship earth for the air conditioning but the narrator is so boring and then sometimes it breaks down and you're listening his boring voice. I broke down once at the end so close to it being over yet so far away at an angle not too comfortable for a nap.

I go on Space Ship Earth to catch a nap in the a/c and dark.

JillC LI

Well, that's understandable. If you don't like drops/thrill rides, those are usually the most popular ones in the parks.

Exactly! But it's not the thrill, it's the drops that get me. I hate E:E and ToT but love R&RC with its speed. I can handle Space Mtn because the drops aren't significant, but one ride on it per trip is fine for me. I can tolerate the final drop in Splash Mtn but only because I know it's the only one and that it will be over in 2 seconds.

bdearl41

I am not a big fan of Small World unless I have a good buzz and can make fun of the ride. I also am not a huge fan of Kali River which some people love, they just did a bad job with it. Universal IOA has an increddible version of this ride. But the winner for me is easily Dumbo/Astro Orbiter/Alladdin. First they are all the same ride, second the lines are wayy tooooo looooonnnnnnggggg.. Hats off to the double Dumbo. It looks nice, but I will not ride it.

okw2006

You just can't stand.

For me, it's always "Small World". The song gets stuck in my head. I just don't enjoy riding it, but will just shut up and go along for whoever I'm with. I find it worse than SGE.
Space Mountain. I prefer the newer smoother coaster rides. This one jerks so bad it makes my neck hurt.

lebeau

You just can't stand.

For me, it's always "Small World". The song gets stuck in my head. I just don't enjoy riding it, but will just shut up and go along for whoever I'm with. I find it worse than SGE.

It took me a while to learn to appreciate Small World. Now I enjoy it for the Mary Blair art and Sherman Bros music. What could be more Disney than that?

StarWarsGirl

o_O The narrator is a woman...Judi Dench to be specific. The old narrator was boring, though.

What's wrong with Buzz? I can't get enough of that ride!

StarWarsGirl

The New Test Track. It's basically a big ball of Tron. All of the road tests are gone. I fail to see why they couldn't make it look cool, but at the same time make you feel like you're doing the hot/cold chambers, bumpy roads, brake tests, etc. To me, they could do the whole design process and all but still keep the original element of the ride.

SulleyanBoo

surprisingly to some, mine are splash mountain and mt everest, and ToT all due to the drops. Although, I love me some Rockin Roller Coaster..which to some is scarier than those 3.

jw24

Count me out on the thrill rides only because I don't like thrill rides in general. I can't stomach big drops or quick/sudden changes in speed and/or direction. Except for motion simulators I can tolerate like Star Tours and Mission:Space (Green version, Orange is too intense for my standards.) and maybe even Test Track, don't expect me to go on most thrill rides.

Haley :)

"It's A Small World"....For the love of everything that exists, SKIP this ride!!! My husband ( who had been going to Disney for 20 years) convinced me not to ride it my first few trips. Finally, he gave in (I had to ride Its a Small World at least once after all!) It was horrible! Lesson learned...

Kitchandro

I wouldn't say I hate any ride. I don't like what Pirates of the Caribbean has become and it annoys me that some people are so happy with the changes, but it's still alright, some parts of it are still great.

Soarin' and Test Track are well overrated, but I think they just seem good to people cos they're at Epcot where there's a shortage of thrill rides. Mission: Space is a bit rubbish but other than it's original hype when it was new I didn't think it was that popular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom