That one ride that other people love, but...

afar28

TSMM. Its just a moving 3-d video game. Its a good ride, but worth waiting more than 30 minutes, let alone people waiting an hour and a half? Not worth it.

litaljohn

ok...I guess its a strange one for me, but I have to say Spaceship Earth. I know a lot of people LOVE this ride, but I get so claustrophobic, and when the chairs turn around and go backwards I typically have to close my eyes and take deep breaths. At that point I just feel like the walls are closing in. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.

a close second would be its a small world. Thats because the ride broke down and I was stuck on it for almost an hour with that song playing. In fairness to Disney, my roommate from the college program was the ride operator and he thought it was hilarious to leave my friends and I on it. We were cast members at the time so it really wasn't a big deal..just annoying...He eventually evacuated us when they were in the final stages of bringing it back up online. It was kind of cool talking to the maintenance guy while he fixed the ride though.

you mean to say you didn't create a trivial baseless lawsuit for a quick 8 thousand settlement?

DisneyDebNJ

There are several actually, space mountain (did it in DL, nope not for me), BTMRR (my neck refuses to do this again), Expedition Everest (oh HECK no!!), R&RC (sorry Stephen, love ya bunches, but gotta sit this one out), Tower of Terror (can we say Bawk, bawk, bawk, to my chicken dance!??!?!?!)

J03Y

My wife does... Unfortunately I do my husbandly duties and make the extreme sacrifice to ride it with her. ( It's the .. If the wifes happy, you are happy kind of thing;)) There was one time there was a ride malfunction and we were stuck on it for about 20 minutes. I thought, maybe this would qualify for grounds for divorce.... you know cruel and inhuman punishment. But I survived. My son who was also with us still talks about the time.....
Fortunately he has other good memories.

i'm so sorry you have to (and had to) go through that :(

Brickcity Pauly

Original Poster
While Soarin' isn't exactly as great as everyone told me it was, I do enjoy it. The lines can get a little bit crazy for it, though.

Yert3

me too! especially since I hate big drops!
I'm not a fan of huge drops either, but Splash is my favorite because of the music and I must go on it 20 times just for that. Especially Magic Kingdom's version. I think I've listened to the full uncut soundtrack every day for the past five years.

dkosdros

MK
Hall of Presidents (In all my visits I have never been on it, just doesn't appeal to me.)
Swiss Family Tree House (Never been to it, once again doesn't sound fun)
Country Bear Jamboree (Heard horrible things so I never checked it out)
Tiki Room (Old or new sounds annoying)

EPCOT
Captain EO (MJ is annoying with his touching himself and making is crazy noise and the movie is just horrible)
Mission Space Orange (I rode it once, never again. As someone posted you get off feeling uneasy and your are off for a few days. And to top it off it it wasn't fun. The scary part was the anticipation of getting on the ride and pumping yourself up and then during the ride being scared someone else was going to get sick or yourself).

AK
Primevil Whirl (Nothing fun or scary about spinning in circles on a small coaster. I'm a thrill junkie and this ride just is asking for your lunch in your lap.)

DHS
This was the hardest park to come up with something. I pretty much enjoy riding or seeing everything here for one reason or another. I am going to have to say Indy show. It hasn't changed since opening. I find it cheesy now. They could do so much more and make it more exciting. More pyro, more death defying stunts. More props and sets and stunt people/actors. Indy was a huge success and I feel this show doesn't give you that Disney WOW it deserves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom