Test Track refurb???

KCheatle

Well...I'm hopeful about this refurb. Truth be told, I always thought the only reason TT got any love was because there really isn't much competition in Epcot. I was never really that impressed anyway :oops: So, I was glad with they refurbed it and I hope it makes it a great ride! I'm excited to try it!

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Some more pictures I found...
image-4.jpg

Peeking into the queue...
image-5.jpg

Tip Top Club

Yeah, they are gonna be needing to work right up until December 6th with this one. Completely different. but I was blown away. Well done, Imagineering!

janoimagine

Well done, Imagineering!

Not to be a , but this was mainly done by the talented Industrial Designers in Warren, MI. WDI's role was more implementation than anything. That being said Trevor Creed did an excellent making those drawings and ideas come to life within the re-fit ... but it really was the concept of the Chevy Designers ... WDI worked literally hand in hand with the team from Chevy, Chevy also provided all the hand built concept cars and a lot of the pieces you see in and through the que.

The Empress Lilly

Not to be a , but this was mainly done by the talented Industrial Designers in Warren, MI. WDI's role was more implementation than anything. That being said Trevor Creed did an excellent making those drawings and ideas come to life within the re-fit ... but it really was the concept of the Chevy Designers ... WDI worked literally hand in hand with the team from Chevy, Chevy also provided all the hand built concept cars and a lot of the pieces you see in and through the que.
I think that is awesome. Very EPCOT-y.

EPCOT's always been supposed to be a showcase for industry. If not for actual experimentation in an actual community, then at least for presentation in an EPCOT theme center.

Well, I like it, think it's awesome, when it works out. If not, I'd probably be arguing that Disney is not about marketing outside brands and blahblahblah. Hey, nobody's perfect!

Is it me, or has EPCOT only moved forward the past ten (twenty?) years when outsiders step in and impose their quality standards on Disney? On a WDW that doesn't know what to do with this park?

go3epcot

With last night's cancellation of previews, does anyone know if soft openings will be happening this week? I will have a student group in Epcot on Friday...
Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom