Test Track refurb???

rct247

I believe it is a version of GM's "E-NV Pride" personal transport concept.
GM-EN-V-Pride.jpg

Yes, this vehicle is the yellow concept car I described in the queue.

articos

Hourly capacity is around 1350 or so, I just remember that RSR is a tad bit higher.

WoM most definitely had more I would think, being an omnimover and such.
RSR targeted at 1700+, didn't come close, revised to 1500, coming in closer to 1400.

WoM was double the current capacities, as you would expect from the OmniMover system.

phi2134

I am heading there in February and really curious about the new TT. I am someone who almost always has to watch spoiler videos of rides and such, but really think I should wait this one out to experience first hand. What do you guys think?

dreamscometrue

Can someone just upload a damn video already the suspense is killing me.

I think that even moreso than most attractions, a video of this ride will NOT do the experience any justice at all. Most attractions are so, so much better when experienced, but I feel that a video of TT2.0 will be underwhelming, as opposed to the actual experience. Having said that, I'd probably watch a video out of curiosity if I wasn't going to WDW in late December for 12 days! :D

Enchantâmes

I think that even moreso than most attractions, a video of this ride will NOT do the experience any justice at all. Most attractions are so, so much better when experienced, but I feel that a video of TT2.0 will be underwhelming, as opposed to the actual experience. Having said that, I'd probably watch a video out of curiosity if I wasn't going to WDW in late December for 12 days! :D
I won't be going to WDW period for probably a long time (still going to DLR) but this is the first major project for Florida that has truly impressed me for the longest time. Its not enough to make me plan a trip back down there though.

rct247

media

guess what i found!

^That's the silver futuristic sports car that is just inside the entrance of the building. This photo was taken looking backward in the new queue (toward the former Fastpass/Single Rider Queue). The entrance to the building is to the left, behind the photographer to the left is the yellow electric vehicle that is shown in exploded part form and behind the photographer to the right is the former soundproof room of the old queue.

Clamman73

So, do they load up the design room and/or briefing room with standby people (assume doors on far side of each area are closed) and then the batch of people are moved to next area similar to how TT 1.0 was with the 2,5 and 7 movie?

Are there two separate design rooms that are operating independent of each other so there is always a pulse of people into the load area?

WDWBryan

Lol of all the times I rode test track I don't think I ever went through the stand by queue. I guess I missed a lot. Didnt know there was a sound proof room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom