Test Track refurb???

t3techcom18

So, do they load up the design room and/or briefing room with standby people (assume doors on far side of each area are closed) and then the batch of people are moved to next area similar to how TT 1.0 was with the 2,5 and 7 movie?

Are there two separate design rooms that are operating independent of each other so there is always a pulse of people into the load area?

Yes and yes.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Just hearing rumor on twitter that the 12/6 grand reopening will feature One Direction... Not a fan of this but figured I'd pass the news/rumor along.

Justinj2

Seems someone was able to get a photo of the design center! (From OrlandoInformer FB page)

263655_465257173524524_776286286_n.jpg

Thrill Seeker

Just to give you all a head's up, it's looking less and less likely we'll be seeing any kind of soft opening for the general public. I've been told they've been having a lot of trouble with the new effects, and because of this it could remain in CM preview mode up until the grand opening. Even the December 6th date might not happen...

It wouldn't be Test Track without a few delays, right?

dreamscometrue

Just to give you all a head's up, it's looking less and less likely we'll be seeing any kind of soft opening for the general public. I've been told they've been having a lot of trouble with the new effects, and because of this it could remain in CM preview mode up until the grand opening. Even the December 6th date might not happen...

It wouldn't be Test Track without a few delays, right?

Thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to this attraction, so I'm glad I arrive only on Christmas Eve. It should be running by then. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom