Test Track refurb???

Lee

Adventurer
Why wasnt it added while it was still World of Motion? (Forgive me i fI am wrong, but i thought the canopy was added with the Test Track change over from WoM)
No idea why WoM didn't have it, except that it would have blocked the open part of the building, it's most important exterior feature back then.

The Empress Lilly

What's the ride capacity difference though? ;)
WoM had a much larger ride capacity, so shorter lines.

All of EPCOT Center managed to shelter its guests without the use of temporary scaffolding and plastic canopies. Shelter from rain and sun was part of the architecture. As it should be. Just like if you need to shelter people for the night, you don't erect tents, you build a hotel. Clueless and useless, that's what the current designers are.

Unless you are Third World and just experienced an earthquake there is just no excuse for temporary rock festival stages to give your people shelter.

Atomicmickey

That canopy is attrocious

Missed opportunity to remove it, for sure.

However, in their rendering, having the cover replaced by translucent blue,
to my way of seeing it, is a small percentage point improvement.

It's not going away, it seems, so I'll just say, they get two percent from me, for that.
It will look better than it has.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Haha yep apparently... Why not just use your camera phone in the first place?! Oh well just thought I'd pass it along.

Your camera phone doesn't have big zoom lenses with fast shutters like a real camera does :)

You see this sometimes because people can't upload photos directly from their DSLR and want to post quicker

Your camera phone doesn't have big zoom lenses with fast shutters like a real camera does :)

You see this sometimes because people can't upload photos directly from their DSLR and want to post quicker

That makes sense! Didn't even think about the zoom... :) Anywho seems like this construction out front is moving along pretty fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom