Temporary Huggles

Pongo

Fantasmic!329 said:
I would think so. Check their website to be sure.

I just called them. No one will be back in the travel branch until Tuesday.

I guess I'll have to pay the extra ten dollars for waiting.

:hammer:

Pongo

I just looked at my AAA members card. Instead of spelling my last name Allgeyer, they spelled is Allgayer.

:lol:

Oh jeez...

Nemo14

Pongo said:
I just looked at my AAA members card. Instead of spelling my last name Allgeyer, they spelled is Allgayer.

Oh jeez...
Can you order the pass from AAA on line? I know you can get tickets, but I think they only have 5-day ones.

speck76

Pongo said:
Does it make sense that normal ticket prices are going up by three dollars, but annual pass prices are going down by 60 dollars?

yes

It relates to when the different market segments visit.

WDW is expecting a slow period Mid-July through the end of September for next year.....if they can sell more AP tickets, they may get more business over this time period, as many AP members go when the crowds are lighter

Computer Magic

speck76 said:
yes

WDW is expecting a slow period Mid-July through the end of September for next year.....if they can sell more AP tickets, they may get more business over this time period, as many AP members go when the crowds are lighter
:sohappy: Slow time during September, our next plan trip. So maybe they will offer a Discount :lookaroun

Pongo

speck76 said:
yes

Oh. Well either way I was told the wrong information at first. I think. The price IS going up.

And if not, then I will be very happy when I buy my AP on Tuesday.

Pongo

Nemo14 said:
Can you order the pass from AAA on line? I know you can get tickets, but I think they only have 5-day ones.

I don't have a credit card and my mom won't let me use hers.

I'm such a dependent.

Nemo14

Since I probably won't be on much for the next couple of days, I just wanted to wish everone a safe and happy new year. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom