Temporary Huggles

stranger

Pongo said:
New Year's Eve morning *huggles*

What is everyone doing tonight?

*huggles* My friend is having a small party at his house tonight! The great thing is he lives only 5 minutes away. This will be the first time I don't have to drive far!!!! :sohappy:

What are your plans, Luke? :)

rainfully

stranger said:
*huggles* My friend is having a small party at his house tonight! The great thing is he lives only 5 minutes away. This will be the first time I don't have to drive far!!!! :sohappy:

What are your plans, Luke? :)

I have to drive about 40 minutes. :(

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
I have two parties to go to tonight. One rather, quiet party from 5-8, and then another more....rambonxious group....from 8 and on.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

*huggles*

Pongo

*huggles*

I just got back from Barnes and Noble where I spent 30$ of a 35$ gift card. I bought How to Be Like Walt and Animals in Translation by Temple Grandin.

nibblesandbits

Well...last night was certainly an interesting read. To go from periods, to s e x toys, to simply s e x. I missed out on a lot...so I will now try to get caught up again.

speck76 said:
tampons are better
Damn straight they are. I used to wear pads, but I hate that they make you feel like you're wearing a diaper! I'm 22, not 6 months!

towerfareak said:
Am I crazy or is this a Disney board?!
I have no idea what you're talking about...Disney board...:lookaroun

speck76 said:
I disagree....a woman that is in touch with her $exual self is someone that knows who she is, has good esteem, and is not a "kid"

I could not agree with you more about this statement Brad. I just think that is so true.

stranger said:
Knowing yourself better helps you direct him into the right places.

This also couldn't be more true, Roxxy! And when you can direct, it just makes things that much better!

speck76 said:
which is mainly why I am not a guy......nobody has ever directed me on what is good......so the efforts I have made in the past have been....well.....a good try....but nothing great I guess......

I like a woman that takes charge (and ties me up)

I have to agree with you on that. I don't think a lot of girls do try to direct guys on what to do -wise. I know I don't get much out of it, so that is probably why a lot of girls don't help out. We simply don't get as much out of it as we'd like.

And good to know about the tying up. But the question then becomes do you like to reciprocate on that? :lookaroun

speck76 said:
I don't just sleep with "anyone"
uh huh...:lol:

stranger said:
I would much rather sleep with someone I trust...I guess I’m not the kind to have just meaningless s e x.
honestly, I don't think I could have meaningless s e x either. To me, it's much better with someone you trust and who trusts you back.

rainfully said:
I have to drive about 40 minutes. :(

Where are you heading tonight, Rain?

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
Well...last night was certainly an interesting read. To go from periods, to s e x toys, to simply s e x. I missed out on a lot...so I will now try to get caught up again.

*quickly flips back a few pages* What happened AGAIN?! :lookaroun

Awkward *huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom