Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Morning!

Nemo, it looks like Nemo is crossing a finish line and he is the first one through. :lol: Only he got hit in the head. :veryconfu :lookaroun :p :lol:

*huggles*

dandaman

Nope. I seriously need to take a trip to he bank, though... over $650 CDN in my wallet :eek:

(I think I got about $400 CDN and $200 US for Christmas...) :D

I'd do it again, though, provided the forums didn't crap out on us halfway through my 8-hour shift. :lol:

Nemo14

Yeah, that was pretty scarey - i went to post and everything started going r e a l s l o w l y. I thought I had broken the computer or something ( I too was at work), then everything froze. :mad:

dandaman

Nice avvie by the way, Nemo :wave:

I have to agree, though, it does look like he's crossing a finish line... :lol:

...Maybe because it's finishing off the year?

nibblesandbits

Well, I had one hell of a night last night.

I got home at from this club that I go to a lot at about 1:30 am last night. When I get home, I find my brother and dad making grilled cheese sandwiches, my mom in a y mood, and my grandma drunk off her a$$ yelling for my mom saying that it wasn't his fault. (Meaning my dad's fault for getting her drunk.) My dad calmed my grandma down and told her to go to sleep, which she does.

So a few minutes later as I'm sitting on the sofa eating the grilled cheese my brother made me and watching Family Guy, we all here a big thud. We all rush in to check on my grandma and there she is laying on the floor next to her TV passed out. Well, my mom started freaking out b/c here my grandma was visably bleeding and not really speaking.

We finally got my grandma to come to. Apparently she had heard that my mom was still downstairs and wanted to go tell her that it wasn't my dad's fault again, but on her way to do it, she tripped and fell. (We still aren't sure whether she tripped over her own feet or whether she tripped on the dresser that has the TV on it.) We were all worried that she had broken something because she wasn't moving and still hadn't totally come to yet.

So, my mom called 911 and finally the ambulance showed up. Now at this point I'm still in the dark about what happened because I was in the front of the house waiting for the ambulance. The EMTs checked her out and we found out that she hadn't broken a thing. (Which is always good news when your grandma is 85 years old).

The EMT's then took my grandma to the hospital just to make sure that she was ok. My brother and I came home and went to bed because I would be the one who had to work today although I didn't end up going to bed until about 3:30 am.

Turns out that my grandma is relatively fine. She has a knot on her head probably about the size of a golf ball, her eye looks like it has been hit by a plum, and she has a lump on her side the size of a baseball. They kept her in the hospital because she was also bleeding from whatever happened to her side and since she's older and on medicine, her blood isn't really clotting all that well. The doctors are giving her blood platelets as we speak and she should be released tomorrow.

Luckily everything is more or less ok. (At least as far as we know right now). And thankfully my grandma will be home for New Year's. My mom says she looks like hell, but I said that it's better for her to look like hell than to be in a much worse off state.

I'll keep you all posted as I find out more.

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Sorry to hear that Nibbles.

Would this be a bad time for a snuggle-huggle? :lookaroun
Thanks Freddy and Connor! She's really doing ok...at least I'm guessing. I haven't seen her in 12 hours, so I'm not exactly sure and just relying on the word of my mom.

And Connor, I would gladly take a snuggle-huggle! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom