Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

TGIF *huggles*

Nibbles, glad your grandma is ok :wave: God knows last year and this year until my birthday was our year in hell with my grandma in the hospital. So glad it's all over.

Safari Giraffe

Friday afternoon HUGGLES. Hope everyone is well.

Since I will be working most of the weekend, I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year early.:kiss:

Oh by the way, since Brad is interested in how tall people are: I am 5'9" which fits right in with my giraffe avatar.

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:

Since I will be working most of the weekend, I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year early.:kiss:

Oh by the way, since Brad is interested in how tall people are: I am 5'9" which fits right in with my giraffe avatar.
Happy New Year to you too :wave:

And ignore Brad...he's just...uh...:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

DDuckFan130 said:
TGIF *huggles*

Nibbles, glad your grandma is ok :wave: God knows last year and this year until my birthday was our year in hell with my grandma in the hospital. So glad it's all over.

Thanks Regina! :wave:

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:

Hi Giraffe! Haven't seen you in awhile. :wave:

*Huggles* and Happy New Year's to you in case you don't come back on. :)

Nibs, glad your grandma is fine.

Safari Giraffe

nibblesandbits said:
We're still learning more about her...apparently she may need to stay there tomorrow night too...they aren't entirely sure yet what's going on.

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope she is up and about soon. Best wishes for a speedy recevery!:wave:

nibblesandbits

Safari Giraffe said:
Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope she is up and about soon. Best wishes for a speedy recevery!:wave:
Thanks Giraffe! I will probably go visit her later on tonight...so I'll be able to see how she's doing myself.

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
I haven't had my period since 2004...this was one thing I did NOT miss :fork:

On a lighter note: I would have paid good money not to have my period for a year or so.

Do you have PCO Syndrome? Don't answer if it is personal. I used to work for an Endocrinologist for many years.

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:
On a lighter note: I would have paid good money not to have my period for a year or so.

Do you have PCO Syndrome? Don't answer if it is personal. I used to work for an Endocrinologist for many years.
It's ok....I've pretty much told Mad everything by now too :lol: The symptoms are there for that like hair growth, hormonal imbalance, and the weight thing so the endo seems to believe that is the problem. So for now I took Provera and have the period. And once I'm done, I start on Yasmin.

He was rather vague though but in March I have another appointment so maybe he'll be more definite then.

DDuckFan130

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not going to go there, Regina. But...best of......uh......luck to you. :zipit:

Happy New Year Giraffe, and I'm 5'9" too.

*huggles* everyone
Well blame Giraffe for asking me :lol:

Girl talk is fun :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom